The greatest magician ever: SOREN Version 4X and Videos now NEW

Started by Mr.N, September 28, 2009, 06:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah, I'm working on a vertex hacked model + book, plus possibly a staff.

Sorry I haven't been able to work on it lately, I don't get much time on my vertex hacking (all-around better, since the one I'm using can't do much) computer lately.

It'd be great if in the future that Staff would become a Tome. xD (You said book already, forget this. xD)

Damn this is making me get into Vertex Hacking myself. :3



people are sad.
This is the greatest sig in the world.



THE MOST EPIC PSA YET.
HEY YOU YEAH YOU stop making broken PSAs
but only if there not that bad

I turned his sword into a book.



I'm gonna turn his sheathed sword into a staff now.




=



I can't do textures, though. For the tome or staff.

Now onto the cape!


The FE staff that Mr.N wanted for Soren.

The above pic was the one he sent me to base it off of.

Oh ok it's a magic stick. Didn't understand what it was.

Tome is exactly as I want it.
Can he hold the staff in his hand in SpecialS1?
Great work.