The greatest magician ever: SOREN Version 4X and Videos now NEW

Started by Mr.N, September 28, 2009, 06:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You can only use one PSA t the same time.

@ all who expect the last version 5:
I´m working on a new caracter and mka a release soon. I´ll promise an update after this.

WOW!

This is one awesome PSA.  It makes me want to abandon my own Marth hack v_v

My biggest complaint is that it's too hard to KO the enemy - I've only been playing with him for half an hour or so, but it seems like they get upwards of 200% before I stand a fighting chance.  I realize that the knockback is much higher on the Fire moveset, but there's a lot of lag on those and they seem awfully hard to land.

Of course, that could just be that I suck as a player.  ;D

They all want me to make a shorter post, so most description is missing. Wind and thunder have nearly no knockback. With Fire it should be not too hard.

Personally, I'd kind of like to see a "small-medium-large" kind of setup, where wind is fastest but least knockback, fire is slowest and strongest, and thunder is in between in both speed and knockback.  In other words, I'd like to see the thunder knockback increased, but not so much as to interfere with fire.

That's just my two cents, though - take it for what it's worth.  ;)

Sorry to zombie this topic
But this is one awesome character edit.
Just want to give props and see if there is ever going to be an update to this awesome hack.

DUDE! You should totally add an ice move! But if the character isn't supposed to have ice moves, then that's fine (I still like this moveset.) :)


I'm 15 and still a Virgin!!!

Quote from: Arekku on February 17, 2010, 11:28:53 PM
Sorry to zombie this topic
But this is one awesome character edit.
Just want to give props and see if there is ever going to be an update to this awesome hack.
I will do an update somewhen. Soren is my favourite character of all video games.
I have 2 other big projects nearly ready. After their release I'll update all my characters.
(Which characters I made will be a little secret)

Quote from: Antennian on March 11, 2010, 04:42:12 PM
DUDE! You should totally add an ice move! But if the character isn't supposed to have ice moves, then that's fine (I still like this moveset.) :)
Sorry, Fire Emblem has no ice magic. Soren has only Blizzard as an ice magic.
I was thinking about a 4th element. It will be knife and magic stick. These are Soren second weapons if he reaches a higher class.

Don't expect an update the next time. Perhaps I'll make "normal tilts" for Up and Down. No sleeping and poinson. I don't like that.

Oh okay, I've never played Fire Emblem so I didn't know.


I'm 15 and still a Virgin!!!


Since this is up, I'd just like to say great job on this character! He's officially replaced my Marth. I love all the effects and everything. Though combining his sleep move and his fire move that insta-kills most of the time is a very lethal combo.  :srs:

Still amazing though!

As I saied: Sleeping will definitly be removed as soon as I find time for it.

QuoteSorry, Fire Emblem has no ice magic. Soren has only Blizzard as an ice magic.
I was thinking about a 4th element. It will be knife and magic stick. These are Soren second weapons if he reaches a higher class.

Don't expect an update the next time. Perhaps I'll make "normal tilts" for Up and Down. No sleeping and poinson. I don't like that.

I like this Idea. Id most likely use him a lot more... Your moveset replaced my Favorite Original one and its even on my favorite character who I thought Id never change his moveset. So Kudos to you.

TOO

MUCH

AOE!!!
"If the illogical is rational enough, we can probably achieve the impossible."
                      ~sincerely yours, Garnett J. Frederick

Oh man, I'm just interested in knowing if there'll be a Vertex Hack for Soren, that'd be totally awesome!