The greatest magician ever: SOREN Version 4X and Videos now NEW

Started by Mr.N, September 28, 2009, 06:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.



i played him a bit and think its a great character, good how he put a magician into brawl.MR.N will most likely change some of sorens attacks, but at now even if he is overpowered , i think it's fine this way. if any character can be too broken it is a magician. after all, if he won't give soren nearly every ettack great distance and sice he is not overpowered.
by the way, i still don't get the up and down tilts

The new version of sorren is balanced really well :D its AWESOME :af:
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Please decide. Is he now balanced or overpowerd. In my oppinion he´s in no way overpowered.
Why are there so less replays about my update?

in my opinion, this character is great! but alot of the non-special attacks lack... variety. the fire one is a great example. most of his air moves are just another fire orb... not a big deal though.
This is the greatest sig in the world.

whatt he said ^

And your Op needs to be edited, the post is so big that it cuts everything off from beyond the picture of Ike and soren fighting near the bottom

Edit it so its smaller or extend it to another post or something

wind style feels a bit lacking to me still but the other two are amazing

Pretty freakin' epic! :D But yeah, your post is WAY too big. Make it a bit smaller :3

Revamped the Soren CSP.

Marth: Soren REVAMPED by Shadow



The white is not noticeable in-game.
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Cool Shadow, I know how to use CSP's now.
Screw signature's, I have the number 42.

Oh boy I was really affraid Kitty Corp wuold be down forever.
It's back and me, too.
I worked very less on Soren's final update because the page was down for abput a week and a lot of work at school.
Now playing makes sence again.
I need your oppinion for some little things:
1:Should down B Fire be reflecting or make him completely invincible?
2:I will change his up and down tilts. Is it unfair when he can disappear with down A and is completely invincible. He will not be able to attack in this state but can move completely.
3:He is so huge and even I don't have infinite Ideas. If someone has suggestions or wishes for the up tilt he's welcome to say them only request: it should not be an ordinarry attack.
I will make the post smaller the next days.
WORK GOES ON

Can you please give me the codes to make Marth's sword invisible?

PLEASE

Add these Offsets and values to every sub-action you want to have the sword gone in.

18000100 - 6
0B000200 - 2 - 1
0B000200 - 1 - 1

Also, would anyone know how else to find what values remove other characters body parts? I'm sick of trail and error.

OK you took my 0 Sub action.
I already wrote him a PM.
Tha first code is definitly not nececarry.
From the other two I think it's only one.
I used all three, because I was too lazy to tet out which is the right one.
If you don't know: You can't delete the sword, you can only put it in the sheith.
Can someone please answer my questions.