The greatest magician ever: SOREN Version 4X and Videos now NEW

Started by Mr.N, September 28, 2009, 06:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hmmm he's pretty difficult to use i've noticed.  but still very fun.. he's probably difficult because i didnt practice tho. but i love where you're going with him tho..

I'd say that a few attacks have HUGE graphix that can overall be a bit distracting but its all good :)

Lol wow this PSA is attracting some great PSA maker's.
Screw signature's, I have the number 42.

Quote from: Blue on October 04, 2009, 02:54:39 PM
Lol wow this PSA is attracting some great PSA maker's.
Thank you for the compliment :) If you keep it up I'll give you my hurricane spin for link and toon link (lol small hint for my next PSA characters)
On topic: The neutral B attack is a little over powered it would be best to put in more attacks and decrease the range of most attacks from the wind and fire attributes :D
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

I'm working hard on it.
The sid B Wind is nearly completely changed and I think much more fairer now.
I now added a neutrel B attack in air so that he doesn't that killing bolganone so fast right after landing.
I now beginn with the last tests of it and begin now with side B(Strange that noone complained that it has no effect when it's uned in air. It will have simple but nice attacks.
The greatest change is that I added for every side smash the up and down part. They will be complete different(most of them) to the normal side smash.
Expect the next days a huge new release wit a lot of new attacks and fixed the most unfair attacks.
One last help you can do:
Noone wrot ebout the time stopp.
Is it unfair. I won't mind to delete it.
(You use it when you push the D-Pad button which element you still use).
Would be great when someone can give short replay about this.

oh yea i didnt know what stopped time. i was confused.
but yes thats pretty unfair. especially in brawl + due to the physics messing up when that happens :(

I love this moveset! the only thing is that he's hard to use in a real battle. with his down tilt being absolutely nothing, and his up tilt being almost nothing, your left with neutral a, side tilt, running attack, and smash attacks.

I really love the specials, they're almost too perfect! except you do need at least one special per element that isn't really powerful.
This is the greatest sig in the world.

You have to use the up and down tilts that way:
With down you can charge up.
First you can teleport with up in wth direction you like.
Than you have to down tilt to charge it again.
When you tilt down two times you can move visble and hit the enemys you touch.
Every down tilt swiches between teleport and attack.
I like that(in my update controlling will be with controll stick, not with A and B.
I don't know why noone likes this. I think it's quite usefull and you have enough other attacks for offense. This is an tilt which is mainly used for defense. Why not. Is something new.

Quote from: Mr.N on October 05, 2009, 01:56:09 PM
You have to use the up and down tilts that way:
With down you can charge up.
First you can teleport with up in wth direction you like.
Than you have to down tilt to charge it again.
When you tilt down two times you can move visble and hit the enemys you touch.
Every down tilt swiches between teleport and attack.
I like that(in my update controlling will be with controll stick, not with A and B.
I don't know why noone likes this. I think it's quite usefull and you have enough other attacks for offense. This is an tilt which is mainly used for defense. Why not. Is something new.
lol I didn't know that was how you teleported XD But either way it shouldn't leave you completely open...add small effects on it and it will be good :)
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Alses on October 04, 2009, 04:02:19 PM
Quote from: Blue on October 04, 2009, 02:54:39 PM
Lol wow this PSA is attracting some great PSA maker's.
Thank you for the compliment :) If you keep it up I'll give you my hurricane spin for link and toon link (lol small hint for my next PSA characters)
On topic: The neutral B attack is a little over powered it would be best to put in more attacks and decrease the range of most attacks from the wind and fire attributes :D
I tried to do PSA< too confusing, xD, so idk what you  mean by that, I think you might either mean the code, or a beta, I'm not sure.
Screw signature's, I have the number 42.

lol, I can't even get psa to work. It just pops up with an error message when I click open :P
This is the greatest sig in the world.

Quote from: Blue on October 05, 2009, 06:55:43 PM
Quote from: Alses on October 04, 2009, 04:02:19 PM
Quote from: Blue on October 04, 2009, 02:54:39 PM
Lol wow this PSA is attracting some great PSA maker's.
Thank you for the compliment :) If you keep it up I'll give you my hurricane spin for link and toon link (lol small hint for my next PSA characters)
On topic: The neutral B attack is a little over powered it would be best to put in more attacks and decrease the range of most attacks from the wind and fire attributes :D
I tried to do PSA< too confusing, xD, so idk what you  mean by that, I think you might either mean the code, or a beta, I'm not sure.
I meant as in a first make of the hurricane spin that works which I made lol Its unfinished so you can't move link around in the hurricane spin yet and I haven't added the reflecting attributes to it either so its in its very early stages the ones I won't release to anyone unless people who compliment me or want to help me finish it quickly lol
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114


My Soren now has a lot of new attacks.
Please comment them.
Now I only want to make changes in game dynamics or make attacks fairer. You can help me with this now.
But first only test him out and say your oppinion to my changes.
THANKS TO ALL ANSWERS

can you pleasy post the link here again? it looks like the other one ist broken or something else

Ho, man, such a silly mistake.
Because of all those pictures I made an immage link instead of an hyperlink.
Good that you said it.
I've repaired it.
But at all here's the link too:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nlmzyyhnnok