Wii System Menu 4.3 (HBC Updated!)

Started by Vyse, September 29, 2009, 03:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DRFROG on July 06, 2010, 06:22:05 PM
OK so about 4.3 its an uneeded update its really for more parental control methods than anything else, but still as we all know it kills homebrew.
._.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6RbYWo4vA&NR=1
HBC is possible on 4.3
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


I'm worried nintendo may find a way to FORCE us to update by like when you buy a new game by them they might have it where It will only work on updated wii's

Quote from: DenBo_Bear on July 06, 2010, 09:51:39 PM
I'm worried nintendo may find a way to FORCE us to update by like when you buy a new game by them they might have it where It will only work on updated wii's
._.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6RbYWo4vA&NR=1
IS ANYONE FCKING WATCHING THIS?! ITS THE ANSWER TO OUR PROBLEMS
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Pokechao on July 06, 2010, 11:43:43 PM
Quote from: DenBo_Bear on July 06, 2010, 09:51:39 PM
I'm worried nintendo may find a way to FORCE us to update by like when you buy a new game by them they might have it where It will only work on updated wii's
._.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6RbYWo4vA&NR=1
IS ANYONE FCKING WATCHING THIS?! ITS THE ANSWER TO OUR PROBLEMS

HEY SMART ONE I SAID MAYBE WHICH MEANS LATER ON!!! I DID'T SAY NOW

F#cking noobs these days! >:(

Also by buying black wiis. What a weird way to force us eh?

Made by my best friend, Annelies.
My High quality BRSTMs Collection!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=59370.0

Quote from: Pokechao on July 06, 2010, 06:59:13 PM
Quote from: DRFROG on July 06, 2010, 06:22:05 PM
OK so about 4.3 its an uneeded update its really for more parental control methods than anything else, but still as we all know it kills homebrew.
._.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6RbYWo4vA&NR=1
HBC is possible on 4.3
Isn't that method a risk in doing so?  As in, it has a chance of bricking your Wii?

I just use this 4.3 method to load gecko os. i don't need homebrew when i can just do brawl cheats with the use of smash stack.

Quote from: DRFROG on July 06, 2010, 06:22:05 PM
OK so about 4.3 its an uneeded update its really for more parental control methods than anything else, but still as we all know it kills homebrew.
no...it adds on functional quality whatsoever, its meant to get rid of hbc. thats it.

Quote from: Muigi on July 07, 2010, 03:05:28 AM
Quote from: Pokechao on July 06, 2010, 06:59:13 PM
Quote from: DRFROG on July 06, 2010, 06:22:05 PM
OK so about 4.3 its an uneeded update its really for more parental control methods than anything else, but still as we all know it kills homebrew.
._.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6RbYWo4vA&NR=1
HBC is possible on 4.3
Isn't that method a risk in doing so?  As in, it has a chance of bricking your Wii?
no acutally its brick free :D
It even protects your wii from bricking
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: DenBo on July 07, 2010, 02:00:05 AM
Quote from: Pokechao on July 06, 2010, 11:43:43 PM
Quote from: DenBo_Bear on July 06, 2010, 09:51:39 PM
I'm worried nintendo may find a way to FORCE us to update by like when you buy a new game by them they might have it where It will only work on updated wii's
._.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6RbYWo4vA&NR=1
IS ANYONE FCKING WATCHING THIS?! ITS THE ANSWER TO OUR PROBLEMS

HEY SMART ONE I SAID MAYBE WHICH MEANS LATER ON!!! I DID'T SAY NOW

F#cking noobs these days! >:(
Watch your mouth with your swearing Pokechao! Same goes for you bones!

I think people should NOT update to 4.3 and wait until the people of the HBC made a 100% complete update for 4.3.

Quote from: LordNOaH on July 07, 2010, 03:22:54 PM
Quote from: DRFROG on July 06, 2010, 06:22:05 PM
OK so about 4.3 its an uneeded update its really for more parental control methods than anything else, but still as we all know it kills homebrew.
no...it adds on functional quality whatsoever, its meant to get rid of hbc. thats it.

I read the message, it also heightens security for games parents dont want their kids playing yet. 

LOL it's been about two years since I last updated my Wii. n_n
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: PrideToBeMe on July 07, 2010, 11:07:22 PM
Quote from: DenBo on July 07, 2010, 02:00:05 AM
Quote from: Pokechao on July 06, 2010, 11:43:43 PM
Quote from: DenBo_Bear on July 06, 2010, 09:51:39 PM
I'm worried nintendo may find a way to FORCE us to update by like when you buy a new game by them they might have it where It will only work on updated wii's
._.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6RbYWo4vA&NR=1
IS ANYONE FCKING WATCHING THIS?! ITS THE ANSWER TO OUR PROBLEMS

HEY SMART ONE I SAID MAYBE WHICH MEANS LATER ON!!! I DID'T SAY NOW

F#cking noobs these days! >:(
Watch your mouth with your swearing Pokechao! Same goes for you bones!

I think people should NOT update to 4.3 and wait until the people of the HBC made a 100% complete update for 4.3.

Fine...he better not say something idiotic like that again though...I'm 4.2

lol Did anyone notice nintendo's clever way of preventing homebrew up till now?

1.2: Oh look the wii now has a useless clock at the bottom of the screen
2.5: Oh wow, the nintendo channel weeeee
3.2: Oh sweet, a stupid little SD channel that takes me RIGHT to the SD memory channel thing in options weee
4.3: 0_0;;; wtf my homebrew is gone xD
lol
Nintendo should focus more on piracy laws than homebrew, the creators of homebrew channel did not make the piracy any worse, they just made it possible for everyone to do so without screwing their wii xD

Firmware 3.2 still works fine for me. I just would like to use the look at mii channel and the shop channel again. It tells me to accept using WiiConnect24, but i don't want to. Is there another way?