Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 21
Author Topic: Wii System Menu 4.3 (HBC Updated!)  (Read 161326 times)
Oizen
Global Moderator

Thanks

• Awards King for a Day 128-bit Core Gamer Ceiling Cat >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #90 on: October 02, 2009, 01:54:59 PM »

"durr hurr im ignorant so dat dont mater"
    Coming from a 19 year old who likes to play with Pokemon Trading cards.

You don't need to point out that I don't know much about hacking, cause I know that and I don't care about most of the crap the Homebrew channel can do.

I just thought you of all people would phrase that insult better.
    Where the hell did you pull that Pokemon card bull[censored] from? Talk about expecting better of people's insults... You criticize me, then say something not only wrong, but irrelevant and asinine? How hypocritical are you?

So how, exactly, are you justified in saying "The rest of the apps on the Homebrew channel suck" when you readily admit that you don't even know what they are? Are you just some punk talking trash to sound cool?

When you act like a moron, I treat you like a moron.
    I never said the insult had to relate, but going back to 2nd grade mockery? Clearly this is a new all time low for you.

I never intend to sound cool. Cool guys suck. Acting like that is lame.

What sucks is the emulators, the DVD Player, The Homebrew app browser,listening to music, and pretty much everything that doesn't involve playing a Wii disc or iso.

If I were to live by your philosophy, then if you act like an asshat. I'll treat you like an asshat.

Well sorry for having an opinion anyway.

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #91 on: October 02, 2009, 03:03:43 PM »

No, it just makes the bgm muted.

And lolVyse.

oh ill just leave it like that then. thanks

STUFF2o
    A Dapper Young Gentleman
    Supreme Kitten

Pimpin' IS easy!

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #92 on: October 02, 2009, 04:27:28 PM »

Oizen, you clearly don't know anything about Homebrew apps. Starfall, as mentioned, is good, as are things like FTPii. Backup launcher and USB Loader are homebrew apps. DVDx and a media player can turn your Wii into a (sorta crappy, but serviceable) DVD player.

List goes on, but I've made my point.

Doesn't matter if I don't know much about it. I do know that The homebrew channel is mainly used to dump ISO's and use Gecko OS and the occasional USB launch. Most of the other things I've seen with it are lame, I'd much rather Watch a DVD on my computer then a Wii.
    I've used the Wii DVD player a LOT. It was VERY useful, and some features are better than normal DVD players (and computers).

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2009, 04:30:33 PM »

Oizen, you clearly don't know anything about Homebrew apps. Starfall, as mentioned, is good, as are things like FTPii. Backup launcher and USB Loader are homebrew apps. DVDx and a media player can turn your Wii into a (sorta crappy, but serviceable) DVD player.

Doesn't matter if I don't know much about it. I do know that The homebrew channel is mainly used to dump ISO's and use Gecko OS and the occasional USB launch. Most of the other things I've seen with it are lame, I'd much rather Watch a DVD on my computer then a Wii.
    I've used the Wii DVD player a LOT. It was VERY useful, and some features are better than normal DVD players (and computers).

i installed DVDx and Homebrew even asked me if i wanted to update it and everytime i put a dvd in my wii it still wont read it. what am i missing?

Oizen
    Global Moderator

Thanks

« Reply #94 on: October 02, 2009, 05:22:22 PM »

Then my wii is probably crippled. DvD's don't play well, same with the N64 emulator. It always goes really slow.

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

« Reply #95 on: October 02, 2009, 06:05:10 PM »

Why would you use an N64 emulator when you can just get a wad ._.

The PSX emu sucks (or it did half a year ago when I tried it), but pretty much all the others are good. You have no idea what you're talking about. You admitted as much yourself, so it's not like you can deny it.

Surely you're not implying that acting like an asshat is abnormal for you. Because that would be funny.

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #96 on: October 02, 2009, 06:25:25 PM »

I love those dam video tutorials on youtube. got my dvdx installer n Mplayer to work now im watching Kill Bill lol i highly reccomend it for anyone who doesnt have it.

Oizen
    Global Moderator

Thanks

« Reply #97 on: October 02, 2009, 07:37:55 PM »

This can be broken into segements all described by images:

The PSX emu sucks (or it did half a year ago when I tried it), but pretty much all the others are good.

:ikepalm: There aren't wads for every single game out there you know.

You have no idea what you're talking about. You admitted as much yourself, so it's not like you can deny it.

It doesn't take a genius to point out that your just regurgitating my words. I wouldn't deny it because its true. Most of this hacking stuff is boring so I don't bother.

Surely you're not implying that acting like an asshat is abnormal for you. Because that would be funny.

I'm not the one who comes in and starts the insult. You did, asshat. Im srs here

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #98 on: October 02, 2009, 08:09:23 PM »

The PSX emu sucks (or it did half a year ago when I tried it), but pretty much all the others are good. You have no idea what you're talking about. You admitted as much yourself, so it's not like you can deny it.

cuz not every n64 game can be wadded. games like bomberman64, mystical ninja, EVERY RARE GAME (b&k, diddy kong racing, goldeneye)

henceforth, u want to use the emulator to play these f-ing awesome games cuz if you try to find them on the internet to buy... ur going to pay up the ASS for some of them.

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #99 on: October 02, 2009, 08:13:35 PM »

I just downloaded the Snes9x emulator app for the homebrew channel. is there a way to actually put it as a channel instead of having to access homebrew everytime?

STUFF2o
    A Dapper Young Gentleman
    Supreme Kitten

Pimpin' IS easy!

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #100 on: October 03, 2009, 01:40:05 PM »

i installed DVDx and Homebrew even asked me if i wanted to update it and everytime i put a dvd in my wii it still wont read it. what am i missing?
    You need the MPlayer app for HBC. DVDx just makes DVD's readable. MPlayer is the actual DVD player.

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #101 on: October 03, 2009, 04:34:37 PM »

You need the MPlayer app for HBC. DVDx just makes DVD's readable. MPlayer is the actual DVD player.

lol yeh i already stated in my old post that i got it to work n its great man. it reads original AND bootleg dvds Happy Face

Katakiri
    Big Boss of the Red Dozers
    Special Access

HOOYEAAAAH!!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #102 on: October 03, 2009, 06:02:21 PM »

lol Did you guys see G4's "The Feed"? They said there was a new HackMii for 4.2 already.

Advertising HackMii.....That has to be the the first time G4 has done anything video game hacking, hell Nintendo related in over a year.

Brawl FC: 3911 8377 5574 - Pokemon White FC: 4813 6416 2911

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #103 on: October 03, 2009, 06:02:59 PM »

would u mind posting the thread here?

RunningManC.T.
    Intermediate Kitten

I'm always out and about.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #104 on: October 03, 2009, 09:13:16 PM »

Im srs here Holy sh*t!!!!

the only reason I haven't updated that thing is 'cuz is kept forgettin'.

thank god I saw this post,otherwise I woulda' been f*cked big time!!!!!!

Nintendo's startin' a war with the hackers of the world... I see what you did there ...

and thus, the world war 4 has begun...

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 21
    Print
    Jump to: