Forum is gone...

Started by FF7Frieza, August 19, 2011, 03:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Model Porting is almost here... Should i get ready?

No! It won't be here for a while!
Yes! Download/Make models!
Get a Ansem and Dusk!
You have Omega Zero's model... That good
Go back to old projects! Make Orange Puffle V.3
What about Protoman V.4?
MAKE DISSIDIA BRAWL FANTASY
Y U IMITATE BEYONDS POLL?!
CAPTAIN BASILIX WILL BE AWESOME!
... Spore Imports?
ONLY MAKE DBZ AND SONIC CHARACTERS!!! :srs: inb4ff7admehatesme
August 19, 2011, 03:04:15 AM Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 11:18:44 AM by FF7adme
I am staying here! like i said the last post! I am! So lets put back my old stuff!

hey there lil buddy... this is for vertexes (and model rips... thank you dark sonic 12)! I have a recycle bin for stuff i dislike i made... SO K... love you all... no homo!...(Zero and Axl were removed due to Texture Stretching... it is so annoying to deal with



PREVIEWS

Megaman X
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ansem
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ninja
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

So these are your vertexes? I gotta say, if it is, all of them are quite impressive thus far.

And requests you say? :3

there not veretexs there models form x 8
 
             

Quote from: dark sonic 19 on August 19, 2011, 03:20:16 AM
there not veretexs there models form x 8
...there is no model rip forum... so i put it here... but i am making Gilgamesh!
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Uurgh, Zero in X8.  Wrong in soooooooooo many ways (his model not his presence in the game).  The most glaring being that he holds his sword in his right hand instead of his left for no reason.  At least in TL, Link was right handed for a reason.

Anyways, I digress, best of luck with Gligamesh

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 19, 2011, 07:14:11 AM

Anyways, I digress, best of luck with Gligamesh
Although... i not sure if Gilgamesh is looking best... and i am working on trying to pick a winner for the vertex contest today... I would like to see Kit Ballard, Beatrix, or Captain Basilix in Brawl... if When Gilgamesh is complete, His preview will go up!
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

August 19, 2011, 01:24:47 PM #6 Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 01:25:48 PM by Christian_CAO
This will be a pretty off topic post from me, but your sig for supporting Project Grinny...

ack2010, is that you!? ^3^
^3^

Quote from: Christian_CAO on August 19, 2011, 01:24:47 PM
This will be a pretty off topic post from me, but your sig for supporting Project Grinny...

ack2010, is that you!? ^3^
I wish I was ack2010... Ol' Grinny is my favourite along with Viveeo and Sevichi. I plan on making all of them along with Lushio, Roc and Harmony... who will they go over though...
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

^3^ Ah, good to hear ack has plenty of other fans ^3^ I can't wait for those projects  :af:

Oh, your megaman, axl, and zero models... are you planning on porting them to other characters or are you using them to conform morph for a vertex? :o
^3^

maybe i dont know so much to megaman but these are awesome vertexs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm gonna morph for a vertex... and I have a new vertex coming out... it is actually a request back 2 weeks ago, Its Aqua with Roys Sword of Seals...
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: Mariodk on August 19, 2011, 04:17:46 PM
maybe i dont know so much to megaman but these are awesome vertexs
they arent vertexes lol

August 20, 2011, 06:03:00 PM #12 Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 06:06:12 PM by FF7adme
My newest brawl hack is coming out! Heres a picture!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This took a good 15 minutes! It should be up today!
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631


Quote from: MANSTA8 on August 20, 2011, 06:06:04 PM
What is it? All I see is [/URL]
Fixed it! It wouldn't work for me so i put a link :P
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631