Forum is gone...

Started by FF7Frieza, August 19, 2011, 03:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Model Porting is almost here... Should i get ready?

No! It won't be here for a while!
Yes! Download/Make models!
Get a Ansem and Dusk!
You have Omega Zero's model... That good
Go back to old projects! Make Orange Puffle V.3
What about Protoman V.4?
MAKE DISSIDIA BRAWL FANTASY
Y U IMITATE BEYONDS POLL?!
CAPTAIN BASILIX WILL BE AWESOME!
... Spore Imports?
ONLY MAKE DBZ AND SONIC CHARACTERS!!! :srs: inb4ff7admehatesme
Quote from: FF7adme on October 13, 2011, 12:29:33 AMHeres a hint for my first model port :3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP0LuX4G3tg&feature=related No... you are not supposed to view it from here
Zero from MegaMan! I knew it! Oh, and I'm exited to have a peek at my Esper Terra vertex hack. After you have done with her, could you do a vertex of this character? :eum_Wes_3D.png/209px-Coeum_Wes_3D.png[/img] I would like to have him over Snake, as this was my 2nd dream vertex, but no one seems interested to do him. I can't, because I only get Snake's bones, and not along with the model... The DAE model to help you is in this zipped file along with in-game textures : http://www.mediafire.com/?50iatahs5or810u  Good luck!

P.S : May I have a screenshot of my Esper Terra, just for a sneak peek?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Glad to hear it i feel that if people stop vertexing and only import then whats the point anymore?


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I don't give out previews that often... you can ask jordanice42... he knows :P
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Anyway so hows the projects i asked you to work coming along?


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote from: bleachmagic on October 13, 2011, 12:59:45 AM
Anyway so hows the projects i asked you to work coming along?
Pretty good, Basic A Attack is done
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Really? That good to hear hey with the lingering sentiment could you vertex grayfox's sword into ends of the earth and reposition while your at? If your your too busy i can do it


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote from: bleachmagic on October 13, 2011, 01:15:52 AM
Really? That good to hear hey with the lingering sentiment could you vertex grayfox's sword into ends of the earth and reposition while your at? If your your too busy i can do it
I don't know if you would, but could you send me the vertex?
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631


hey bro i just wanted to know how is the ninja on ness is coming along?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: bleachmagic on October 13, 2011, 02:14:13 PM
Yeah ill send it when in get out of class today
Thank you... because testing it with the normal Grey Fox is very strange... :P

Quote from: Vitinho on October 13, 2011, 05:11:10 PM
hey bro i just wanted to know how is the ninja on ness is coming along?
He is doing good, i wanna fix some textures before i start vertexing his bottom coat part, oh yeah... You are in the team now :)
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: FF7adme on October 13, 2011, 06:30:16 PM
He is doing good, i wanna fix some textures before i start vertexing his bottom coat part, oh yeah... You are in the team now :)
ok and thanks for putting me in the team like i said i do textures and animations so anything that you want my help on these two i will make the best that i can to help  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Some crazy [censored] just happened with me and my GF, and something i need to tell you :P

1: I am not releasing Lingering Sentiment PSA or Ansem over Sonic... They are for Mushroom Kingdom Hearts, You will have to wait to play with them :P

2: My GF is really hogging up the TV playing GTA 4, So she says I'm not allowed to play Wii until she gets over the whole game *facepalm* (or unless she plays it at her house, which is impossible because we live in the same house now)
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631


But Ansem will be released over Marth because I love you all :3
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631