Forum is gone...

Started by FF7Frieza, August 19, 2011, 03:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Model Porting is almost here... Should i get ready?

No! It won't be here for a while!
Yes! Download/Make models!
Get a Ansem and Dusk!
You have Omega Zero's model... That good
Go back to old projects! Make Orange Puffle V.3
What about Protoman V.4?
MAKE DISSIDIA BRAWL FANTASY
Y U IMITATE BEYONDS POLL?!
CAPTAIN BASILIX WILL BE AWESOME!
... Spore Imports?
ONLY MAKE DBZ AND SONIC CHARACTERS!!! :srs: inb4ff7admehatesme
October 15, 2011, 11:50:21 PM #165 Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 12:17:02 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
That's Master Chief, isn't it? Well, after my Terra would be done, I would seek someone to make a somewhat known character over Pit ; Flandre Scarlet from a Manga/Anime called Touhou. As usual, I have the DAE files needed, but in BrawlBox, every colors are shown exept the crystals in her wings. As a side effect, only the colors of her crystals in her wings shows up in 3DS max. Her sister is a mere recolor and horizontal flip of Flandre and has devil wings, so I think once Flandre is done, the sister shouldn't be too hard to do (simply flip, recolor and edit wings). Is it OK with you?

Render images :
Flandre Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet (just recolor the Flandre model, flip her and edit her wings rather than start over

Download link for 3d model : http://www.mediafire.com/?zh0rbatf9qrspi6
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

 *facepalm* no...thats vile from Megaman, not masterchief...

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 15, 2011, 11:50:21 PM
That's Master Chief, isn't it?
nope.avi. That's Vile in his Megaman X8 look.
[TYPICAL SIGNATURE STUFF GOES HERE]

You can see me in deviantArt as Sergy92.


October 16, 2011, 12:14:06 AM #169 Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 12:20:41 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: BakerBoyScout on October 15, 2011, 11:55:50 PMnope.avi. That's Vile in his Megaman X8 look.
Oh boy. I'm not good at Megaman, and the green suit immediately reminded me of Master Chief, since my bro has all Halo games.

EDIT : Look at Post #164 for my new vertex requests! The 2 should not be too hard to do, since the second one is a recolor of the first one.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Vile will be up soon
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Vile is up! Someone made Omega Recolors :)
(I found a way i can stay on with no errors, use a non real browser (Internet Explorer 7,8 to how ever many))

"Justice...? JUSTICE?! Weil...YOU FOOL!!! I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero!! I have always ONLY fought for the people that I believe in, and I will not hesitate...! For if an enemy appears in front of me...I WILL DESTROY IT!!!" Guess who is coming?
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

who is coming out?!?!
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ZERO FROM MEGAMAN ZERO! (this will work well with the PSA :3)
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

AAAWW YEEEEAAAAHH cant waith for it and could you give another previwe of the ninja?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is ninja over Lucas? that would be awesome if it was. I could use ninja over Scott Pilgrim PSa's

Wait... didn't you already finish Roxas? Or as you updating him?

Is my Esper Terra's soon finished? I'd wish to see her soon, and, of course, use her.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS! When it says the forums will be down for a full backup... does it mean we won't have our forums anymore or will we have them still... (The errors are all gone)
3DS Friend Code: 3497-1528-9631

Quote from: FF7adme on October 16, 2011, 10:34:38 PMSTOP ASKING QUESTIONS! When it says the forums will be down for a full backup... does it mean we won't have our forums anymore or will we have them still... (The errors are all gone)
We still have the forums and all topics ;) Besides, I'm exited to have my Terra vertex done, but I won't ask questions since you asked so.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(