Crony's Dark Samus Update!

Started by Crony, August 26, 2011, 03:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 27, 2012, 10:14:21 PM #240 Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 10:16:04 PM by Crony
2° Update for the import model!
No more distorted cannon during the Final Smash!!!!

Here the link:


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28301&Moderated=All

January 25, 2013, 10:14:06 PM #241 Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 11:17:43 PM by Crony
Hello guys, I have update again Dark Samus. This time the Phazon Massive Cannon and the Phazon Lazer (Up-smash), can be absorbable and deflectable!
Here the link:


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22291&Moderated=All

Can someone please do a video demonstrative that show all DS moves? I need it for youtube.  :kdance:

And one more thing:




                       Coming Soon...

Quote from: Crony on January 25, 2013, 10:14:06 PM
Hello guys, I have update again Dark Samus. This time the Phazon Massive Cannon and the Phazon Lazer (Up-smash), can be absorbable and deflectable!
Here the link:


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22291&Moderated=All

Can someone please do a video demonstrative that show all DS moves? I need it for youtube.  :kdance:

And one more thing:




                       Coming Soon...

That model!
By the way, just wondering.
Couldn't you alter the Final Smash by using a FitSamusFinal.pac?
That way you could maybe get the original summon back. That was really truly epic.
You Never Know!


Quote from: zutox on January 29, 2013, 03:34:02 AM
That model!
By the way, just wondering.
Couldn't you alter the Final Smash by using a FitSamusFinal.pac?
That way you could maybe get the original summon back. That was really truly epic.

Sorry, file size limit reached, I can't!   :'(

By the way, can someone help me for the video demo I  need it?
  :kdance:

It sucks that you only updated the version that is less user friendly.
I know I would never remove one character for the benefit of another, I mean, there are already so many good PSA's on the vault, I'd rather have as many slots as possible, so I will continue to enjoy your "hold" version :)
Really looking forward to that absolutely awesome model!
You Never Know!

If you're wondering if anybody else using riivolution is having the same problems as Araknir and Rufure with getting Dark Samus's motions to work than yes. Me and a few other friends use BeyondYou's Riivolution XML and everytime we use the triple AAA combo DS T-poses along with all his other moves bug out and don't look like the animations match up.   I inserted the FitMotion files in their respective fighter folders along with the common.pac file and it didn't help. There's no freezing but no change in the motion problem. What exactly did Rufure do to his Common5.pac (NOT common.pac) to get his to work???

Quote from: BuffaloNinja20 on February 28, 2013, 04:34:13 AM
If you're wondering if anybody else using riivolution is having the same problems as Araknir and Rufure with getting Dark Samus's motions to work than yes. Me and a few other friends use BeyondYou's Riivolution XML and everytime we use the triple AAA combo DS T-poses along with all his other moves bug out and don't look like the animations match up.   I inserted the FitMotion files in their respective fighter folders along with the common.pac file and it didn't help. There's no freezing but no change in the motion problem. What exactly did Rufure do to his Common5.pac (NOT common.pac) to get his to work???

Sorry, I don't known anything about Riivolution (I use the USB Loader, that read the files from my SD card)
The only advice I can give to you is this:


FOR RIIVOLUTION USER

Quote from: Grand-Master Rufure on July 29, 2012, 01:06:19 AM
[...]
So yeah. The issues I was having was caused by the codes and the CSS/common5_en.pac I was using. After I deleted them, and put all of DS's files in the right place, it started working perfectly. It turns out you need to insert Zero Suit Samus' and Samus' FitMotionEct.pac's in both their fighter folders, and the common_en.pac.

And just to make sure everyone can understand in the case that anyone else encounters this problem, here's a poorly made guide to illustrate the file's locations:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I hope this works.
  :-[

So Crony: How is that model coming along?
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on March 03, 2013, 02:35:42 AM
So Crony: How is that model coming along?

Well... I've got some problems...  :-[

I am not finding a common_en.pac in the dark samus pack, I do not understand, someone please help me?

June 25, 2014, 03:03:23 PM #251 Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 06:56:41 PM by Crony
Hello guys! I'm not dead!  :laugh:

I write here for informing you about a little update for the Dark Samus PSA!

Is just a "little" update, but I'm very happy to do this.  ;D
First the update are about some animations, GFX and others things but not the moves or the balance of the PSA, also because all testing in this years have confirmed his total balance. Soo...
The Moves are the same!

After this I show you more about the news:

First, and the more important thing, now the Dark Homing Missiles are animated!



In the picture you don't see but the electrical waves now moving around the sphere!

Then I have fixed the right taunt animations



and the dodge animations



Also I have reduced the phazon particles just to be more "light" (same for the Dark Boost Ball)

Then I have add some GFX like a little smoke in the ground during the waiting animation



And others...




Last but not the least, now you can see the dark flames come from the turbojets behind Dark Samus!  :af:




Same for the jumps, walking, running and dash attack!



Very creepy... it looks like another face behind...

I'm focus on the Dark Samus import model from MP2 I made, so there are working well.
Who don't have downloaded yet there's the links:


Dark Samus MP2 Skin:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28301&Moderated=All

The Update Dark Samus PSA:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22291&Moderated=All

Enjoy!

ooooooo i remember you!!!! i still use that psa! i cant wait to see all that cool stuff in game!!! following this thread!
*currently crying at computer*

I love this PSA very much. Love fighting against her. Looks like a great update.

Since your old thread has been unlocked, I'll be merging this thread with your old one.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]