Crony's Dark Samus Update!

Started by Crony, August 26, 2011, 03:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 13, 2012, 05:26:08 PM #195 Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 03:51:09 AM by Grand-Master Rufure
Quote from: xZedkiel on July 13, 2012, 07:53:31 AM
Lol it's okay, just pop the motion into the common.pac and it should work like a charm.
Alright, now I'm frustrating myself again.

Where do I put the files exactly?

I've tried replacing them in the Common[_en].pac only, putting them in their respective fighter folders only, and doing both at the same time, but it either results in the motion not functioning, or the game freezing at the CSS or when a stage is chosen.

-
Also, I've been screwing around with the .xml a bit, but its still not working. At all.
Any ideas on that?

Quote from: Grand-Master Rufure on July 13, 2012, 05:26:08 PM
Alright, now I'm frustrating myself again.

Where do I put the files exactly?

I've tried replacing them in the Common[_en].pac only, putting them in their respective fighter folders only, and doing both at the same time, but it either results in the motion not functioning, or the game freezing at the CSS or when a stage is chosen.

-
Also, I've been screwing around with the .xml a bit, but its still not working. At all.
Any ideas on that?

I don't know how progect M or riivolution work. Sorry...
  :-\

Say Crony, would you ever consider making an OP version of this PSA? Like, you know, beef up the moves and knockback, speed up the character's movements, etc. My friends and I love destroying each other with super-powered characters, and what better than to use a super-powered Dark Samus? :)

Quote from: DDTarZan on July 16, 2012, 03:57:43 AM
Say Crony, would you ever consider making an OP version of this PSA? Like, you know, beef up the moves and knockback, speed up the character's movements, etc. My friends and I love destroying each other with super-powered characters, and what better than to use a super-powered Dark Samus? :)
Yeah, make an overpowered version alongside the standard, you could use 'Hypermode' in it's name or something.

July 21, 2012, 08:42:38 PM #199 Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 08:43:36 PM by Araknir
Hello ! First , good job for making this , i very like it ! :D

But i have some bug : -For the cannon , when i charge it until the end , Dark Samus transform into a ball moving on a energy ball and he move very fast ! (and do a problem with the aesthetic..)

-The rayon of the canonn when i shot in air are going through Samus.

-The attack that require miss two time a shot bug completly , after that Samus is unmovable and do a form of edit , like a T ? And the rayon bug too.

And many problem like this. I specify that I play in a PAL SSBB so..That's maybe the problem ?

If you can fix that , this would be great :)

(Sorry for my english , that's not my first language ^^)

From what I can understand, it seems like he's experiencing the same problems I have.
So I'm going to guess that he's using Riivolution, and he's having problems with filesizes & placement.

Try using Gecko, make sure the files are in X:\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\fighter\Samus, and it should work fine.

Sadly, I'm still unable to get the latest versions(even the 'Hold version') to work in Riivolution.

I use Riivolution , that's right :) Gecko don't work with me , so..

July 23, 2012, 12:30:25 PM #202 Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 12:53:35 PM by Crony
Quote from: Araknir on July 21, 2012, 08:42:38 PM
But i have some bug : -For the cannon , when i charge it until the end , Dark Samus transform into a ball moving on a energy ball and he move very fast !
ehm... yea... it's her new move, the Dark Boost Ball (DBB), read the description on the first page of this post.


However, have you use the zerosuitsamus pac file too?

NB: I always play the PAL version because I have PAL SSBB (I'm Italian ;D), and I use the USB loader for launching the game and work well!


Yeah I know , but the animations is buggy. Yep , I use both Samus and Zero Samus like said in the txt. :)

Oh and I saw a cheat on a forum that allow Samus to don't transform after Final Smash , so if you don't change Zero Suit Samus , maybe this cheat is the solution to not replace Z.S. Samus ?

Ok , I will try with Usb Loader :p

July 24, 2012, 11:54:24 AM #204 Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 12:11:04 PM by Crony
Quote from: Araknir on July 23, 2012, 04:44:25 PM
Oh and I saw a cheat on a forum that allow Samus to don't transform after Final Smash , so if you don't change Zero Suit Samus , maybe this cheat is the solution to not replace Z.S. Samus ?

But this Dark Samus PSA don't trasform after the Final Smash. Dont need another code. Have you try it??
And the Zerosuit file need for other reasons (the new GFX effects).


Quote from: Araknir on July 23, 2012, 04:44:25 PM
Ok , I will try with Usb Loader :p

Ok, sure it will work!  :kdance:

July 24, 2012, 01:53:57 PM #205 Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 04:34:26 PM by Araknir
Yes , I tried it and all of his attack :) I always try before asking :p But my Wii don't load Usb Loader :/  

So , I will wait 'till a working version for riivolution is released :)

I wonder if other people have the same problem...   :-\

Seems like it's only me and Araknir that are having problems so far.
It's working fine for me in Gecko, but its really unstable in Riivolution still.
Then again, thats how most Samus hacks are for Riivolution in general.

Quote from: Grand-Master Rufure on July 28, 2012, 04:55:58 PM
Seems like it's only me and Araknir that are having problems so far.
It's working fine for me in Gecko, but its really unstable in Riivolution still.
Then again, thats how most Samus hacks are for Riivolution in general.

What is the problem of Riivolution sistem? If I know, maybe I can try to find a solution

Well, whenever I try running them through Riivo via common_en.pac, it either ends up crashing at the CSS, or when I load a stage. On the chance that it doesn't crash, it'll load the outfits(Samus00), and the movest(FitSamus), but not the motions(SamusEntry and FitSamusMotionEct).

Even when I try inserting them normally (not in the common_en.pac), it still doesn't work.
And that makes me sad...