Animaine's thread..One Piece: Sanji released

Started by AnImAiNe, September 02, 2011, 02:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

which would you all prefer?

two seperate sasuke psa's one with curse mark transformation and kirin fs, and the other with mangekyo and susanno
9 (16.1%)
a sasuke psa with curse mark,mangekyo and susanno all in one moveset but swtiched by taunts
47 (83.9%)

Total Members Voted: 56

@kagemaru ill pm you about sanji after i finish my HW   :angel:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on January 27, 2013, 10:27:39 PM
@kagemaru ill pm you about sanji after i finish my HW   :angel:



Any new progress with your Sanji PSA?


[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


oh snap it is wrong haha

Post Merge: February 06, 2013, 02:50:23 AM

but i dont really mind it
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

holy [censored] how did i miss that XD. I'll fix it >.>
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I got a better Susano model. Almost finished rigging it. I'm rigging Sasuke over Meta Knight, thought we could put him over there. Too many characters over Marth.



Seperated the bow and arrow, so I guess he could fire the arrow at you for his final smash.

Yes!! I cant wait till the rigging is done
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]



Rigging is done and works in game. I added Cursed Seal 2 also. Susano is meant to be the final smash, so it will only appear then.

I'm going to try and make it transparent so we can see Sasuke inside it.

The file-size is actually pretty low.


So Animaine, this is Sasuke now. A Wait2, stance.



AttackS4S



Cursed Seal Transform



These are his eyes.



You gotta let me know which is which for a move so I can set the right model changer.

Cursed Seal Eyes



i'm not sure about that first one though. Is that for it?

we only need the sharingan eyes and either mangekyo or eternal mangekyo we dont need both of them .
we dont need the yellow eyes on the curse seal mode. Oh for the susanno attacks the ribcage needs to  show as well if you can
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Animaine, what happened to Sanji PSA?

Just my opinion, but Sanji must be complete by now, so what's
taking so long for him.


Quote from: narutofan1 on March 01, 2013, 09:44:03 PM
Animaine, what happened to Sanji PSA?

Just my opinion, but Sanji must be complete by now, so what's
taking so long for him.



calm ya self, have some patience man let him do what he wants im sure finish him in due time

Sanji is still gonna come
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]