Lillith's PSA Thread

Started by Lillith, September 03, 2011, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Well, if I could find the beam sound from LttP I'd definitely add that in.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

It might be possible...
But with Link's cry, though...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

February 17, 2014, 06:57:34 AM #182 Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 07:49:50 AM by Kitsu-chan
Blade beam's done~ Blade Beam Toon Link can now be found in the vault. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHtAMezFTpI


A pretty big update, so please do forgive the repost, but, my main PC seems to have died on me so I won't be able to hack for a while.
...
Hopefully it won't take too long to fix... ...If it's unfixable though, then that means Young Link and Four Sword Link, as well as every other hack I've done would have to be remade from scratch. Yay!

>.>
<.<

While I'm here I'm going to advertise my two most recent hacks.
Project: M Toon Link DX~ http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36245
Japanese Metaknight~ http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36144&Vault=audio
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 17, 2014, 06:57:34 AM
Blade beam's done~ Blade Beam Toon Link can now be found in the vault. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHtAMezFTpI


A pretty big update, so please do forgive the repost, but, my main PC seems to have died on me so I won't be able to hack for a while.
...
Hopefully it won't take too long to fix... ...If it's unfixable though, then that means Young Link and Four Sword Link, as well as every other hack I've done would have to be remade from scratch. Yay!

>.>
<.<

While I'm here I'm going to advertise my two most recent hacks.
Project: M Toon Link DX~ http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36245
Japanese Metaknight~ http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36144&Vault=audio
Noooo! Why's everyone having problems with their PC, these days... I just take back mine, and I lost a lot of things (screw you, viruses :( )
Fortunately, I still have most of my stuff... Hope your PC doesn't have to be changed :(...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

February 18, 2014, 11:30:00 PM #184 Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 11:33:05 PM by Kitsu-chan
So I think I might be able to re-add Toon Link's (Still more Toon Link!) Wind Waker by making it a new gfx (Like his Elixir Soup bottle), but, I can't test that until I'm able to hack again.

Hope it works though, having that Ballad of Gales as his Final Smash would be nice.

Besides that, though, I'm thinking of making Young Link's Hookshot retract faster, why? ...No reason, actually.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 18, 2014, 11:30:00 PM
So I think I might be able to re-add Toon Link's (Still more Toon Link!) Wind Waker by making it a new gfx (Like his Elixir Soup bottle), but, I can't test that until I'm able to hack again.

Hope it works though, having that Ballad of Gales as his Final Smash would be nice.

Besides that, though, I'm thinking of making Young Link's Hookshot retract faster, why? ...No reason, actually.
There's already a Ballad of Gales as a Final Smash for Toon Link... Never tested it though...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I know, it was suggested by someone that I replace his Triforce Slash with it so he'd be even less a clone~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 18, 2014, 11:54:22 PM
I know, it was suggested by someone that I replace his Triforce Slash with it so he'd be even less a clone~
I see... You'll have to... "borrow" that part :>.>:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Indeed...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Hey Lillith, would you mind if you could make a video of the psa's I'm working on?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can't do any hacks myself, so sure~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Thanks!

As soon as I fix that problem with Roy and add 1 GFX for Hector, I'll send the files over to you.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Any particular requests for the video(s), though?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 19, 2014, 12:41:14 AM
Indeed...
>D

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 19, 2014, 12:59:20 AM
Can't do any hacks myself, so sure~
Want me to add that part for you? I can do it now ;D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Thanks for the offer, but I'd rather do it myself, mostly 'cause I want to have something to do.
Need to keep myself busy otherwise I get bored real quick XD
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!