Lillith's PSA Thread

Started by Lillith, September 03, 2011, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 11, 2014, 12:12:39 PM
There are no slope events and it already goes fairly high via the TransN bone.

I'm just changing the Up Smash directly though, maybe I should just look at how one of the other PSA's did it...
Ahem... Why not using the Momentum coding?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on March 11, 2014, 12:32:45 PM
Ahem... Why not using the Momentum coding?
Tried it multiple times and nothing still D:
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 11, 2014, 12:12:39 PM
There are no slope events and it already goes fairly high via the TransN bone.

I'm just changing the Up Smash directly though, maybe I should just look at how one of the other PSA's did it...
smashes need special stuff to leavue the ground and such
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah.
Well, I'll try again tomorrow, working on this while tired isn't going to do well. I might break stuff, haha.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 11, 2014, 12:50:45 PM
Yeah.
Well, I'll try again tomorrow, working on this while tired isn't going to do well. I might break stuff, haha.

Have you tried Set Air/Ground to 17?



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 11, 2014, 02:35:14 PM
Have you tried Set Air/Ground to 17?
17... 17... isn't that to set the character as if he was in mid-air?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on March 11, 2014, 06:36:58 PM
17... 17... isn't that to set the character as if he was in mid-air?

To move via the TransN bone.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 11, 2014, 07:06:20 PM
To move via the TransN bone.
Aaaah... I see... Owell, why not using the HipN bone? Oh... Pika's got some [censored]s on his HipN bone... There is 2 or something like that... Can't remember.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on March 11, 2014, 07:10:26 PM
Aaaah... I see... Owell, why not using the HipN bone? Oh... Pika's got some [censored]s on his HipN bone... There is 2 or something like that... Can't remember.

Are you talking about WaistN or maybe XRotN and YRotN?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 11, 2014, 07:14:08 PM
Are you talking about WaistN or maybe XRotN and YRotN?
No no. Have you ever try animating Pikachu? His second HipN bone is the one you can use to modify his rotations correctly...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on March 11, 2014, 07:25:53 PM
No no. Have you ever try animating Pikachu? His second HipN bone is the one you can use to modify his rotations correctly...

From what I see, the second bone is... kinda useless. I don't think you'd ever need to really animate it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've used both 17 and 18 to try and move him.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

still its wierd your changing the up smash would it be better to be the side smash and he surfed foward for abit? becuase up smash is really wierd call imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

There's a reason to it, I'm not going to go into detail with it though.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 11, 2014, 09:20:39 PM
There's a reason to it, I'm not going to go into detail with it though.
Let's keep it as a surprise :P
Not like I know either...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.