Lillith's PSA Thread

Started by Lillith, September 03, 2011, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 19, 2014, 03:15:51 PM #270 Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 06:09:40 PM by AkenoS3
Hey I got an idea for you! Y'see, there's a vertex of a Toon Pika (TLink with a sorta Pikachu face)
If you know what I mean
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 16, 2014, 10:51:54 AM
Namely, I'm thinking of making a new stand (Like in the games where Link breathes heavily on low HP) for when he hits 100% or something.

I'm doing this too!



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Akeno~ But I'm too lazy D:

Zack~ Cool!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 19, 2014, 08:50:46 PM
Akeno~ But I'm too lazy D:

Zack~ Cool!
Bah... A few electric flags here and there, a lightning spell and it's done :D
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

...I might make a Toonchu PSA alt for my Toon Link, but that's about all I'll do.
Will that be good enough?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 19, 2014, 11:07:53 PM
...I might make a Toonchu PSA alt for my Toon Link, but that's about all I'll do.
Will that be good enough?
Of course :D
Oh, maybe you can partly use the coding used by Dr. Mario to make Toonchu able to spawn lightning and such
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Soooo... Seems I have a Mother obsession currently, you know, Ness/Lucas' game series.

Now for random ideas for the first Psi-wielding protagonist, Ninten!

Ninten holds an aluminium bat in his hand at all times, most of his A attacks will make use of it.

Neutral-B - Quick Up - Speeds the next smash attack (And maybe the one/two after) by double
Side-B - PK Beam - A multi-hit ability, tavels in a straight line. Unlike PK Fire it won't burst on contact, lightning element.
Up-B - 4th-D Slip - Works somewhat like Zelda's Nayru's Love or Shiek's Vanish
Down-B - Power Shield - Every hit against Ninten will make the shield emit a pulse of energy, dealing 5% damage, although using it for too long will tire Ninten out.

Neutral-B+A - Hypnosis - Sends the enemy to sleep

Final Smash - Brain Cyclone - Deals heavy damage as well as disabling enemies for some time.


In relation to this, I might change Ness's PK Starstorm to PK Rockin'
...
Also, might think a moveset up for Mother 4's Travis when I play around with it (Mother 4's a fangame if you haven't heard of it)


...Might make more OP characters though, starting with Ness and Lucas based on their Project M appearances (Lucas 'cause Offense Up already being included there), they'll turn up similarly to my Endgame Samus, that is, at full power... For characters that make multiple appearences (Like Kirby or Link) I'll take aspects from all appearances.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Just a revision of Pichu!

No electric A attacks!

Crouch - Rest - Heals 1% every few seconds.

F-Smash - Frustration - Pichu launches itself forward, dealing 10(14)%, damage increases by 2% for every 25% until 100%

Neutral-B - Thunder Wave - A weak jolt of electricity that paralyzes the target and deals 6(9)% damage and 2% recoil.
Side-B - Wild Charge - Pichu shrouds itself with electricity and charges forward, deals 17(21)% damage and 4% recoil.
Down-B - Nasty Plot - Increases Pichu's Special/Smash damage for a short time.


Only fitted Frustration in there 'cause I find the whole idea of the move funny. XD
Though, that kinda seems to make me look like a sadistic [censored]. WELP.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 29, 2014, 10:39:16 AM
Just a revision of Pichu!

No electric A attacks!

Crouch - Rest - Heals 1% every few seconds.

F-Smash - Frustration - Pichu launches itself forward, dealing 10(14)%, damage increases by 2% for every 25% until 100%
I didn't understand the Side Smash. Does that mean that his own damages increases, or the damages the hit deals?

Neutral-B - Thunder Wave - A weak jolt of electricity that paralyzes the target and deals 6(9)% damage and 2% recoil.
Side-B - Wild Charge - Pichu shrouds itself with electricity and charges forward, deals 17(21)% damage and 4% recoil.
Down-B - Nasty Plot - Increases Pichu's Special/Smash damage for a short time.[/quote]


Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 29, 2014, 10:39:16 AMOnly fitted Frustration in there 'cause I find the whole idea of the move funny. XD
Though, that kinda seems to make me look like a sadistic [censored]. WELP.
That's... Funny, but familiar... Lol.
Sadistic is supposed to be my part... Lol...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 29, 2014, 02:06:43 PM
I didn't understand the Side Smash. Does that mean that his own damages increases, or the damages the hit deals?

Neutral-B - Thunder Wave - A weak jolt of electricity that paralyzes the target and deals 6(9)% damage and 2% recoil.
Side-B - Wild Charge - Pichu shrouds itself with electricity and charges forward, deals 17(21)% damage and 4% recoil.
Down-B - Nasty Plot - Increases Pichu's Special/Smash damage for a short time.

That's... Funny, but familiar... Lol.
Sadistic is supposed to be my part... Lol...
I think it deals 17 percent to the enemy and 4 percent recoil but in total it's 21 percent if that helps. Oh and isn't Side B the side special? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote from: SolarGamer4774 on March 29, 2014, 03:56:32 PM
I think it deals 17 percent to the enemy and 4 percent recoil but in total it's 21 percent if that helps.
I think the 4% are the damages received by Pichu when he uses this attack

Quote from: SolarGamer4774 on March 29, 2014, 03:56:32 PMOh and isn't Side B the side special? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yes it is. Side B = Side Special.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 29, 2014, 02:06:43 PM
I didn't understand the Side Smash. Does that mean that his own damages increases, or the damages the hit deals?

The damage it does to the enemy increases.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 29, 2014, 09:57:25 PM
The damage it does to the enemy increases.
Ooh... I see...
Rape time will be soon *insert Kirei's face here*
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Sooo... I'm going try my hand at character porting... and my test subject shall be... Genesect! http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33373

Why? I feel like making a PSA for this guy, but I really don't want to bother working with Samus' abysmal filesize.

...Why Genesect?... It's the only Gen V that I don't find stupid... It's an insect that can shoot laser beams and... I'm ok with that.
...
I'm looking at you, Power Rangers.

I dunno who to make it over though.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 30, 2014, 07:31:02 PM
Sooo... I'm going try my hand at character porting... and my test subject shall be... Genesect! http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33373

Why? I feel like making a PSA for this guy, but I really don't want to bother working with Samus' abysmal filesize.

...Why Genesect?... It's the only Gen V that I don't find stupid... It's an insect that can shoot laser beams and... I'm ok with that.
...

I dunno who to make it over though.
Well... Lasers and such... I'm looking at you >.> :rob:

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 30, 2014, 07:31:02 PMI'm looking at you, Power Rangers.
Why them?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.