Lillith's PSA Thread

Started by Lillith, September 03, 2011, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hehe. I'm trying to make it fit in Project M. So yeah, I guess it is Melee in a way XD

But thanks~ :P
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Ok.
I don't know Project M is very popular.

Well, of course. Project M's mostly for people that loved Melee, i'm one of those many people :P
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

oh. ok.
I never played all mods
even Project M.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!


Over Yoshi :P
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!


looks like you're yer own worst enemy       marth is watchin you kill yourself

its been a few what.. years since ive seen Roy move about so it was fun watchin. i like these video previews, even if the dude in question changes frequently.

By the way, i got that stage too.. i got multiple stages over stages with that ASL code thing. get it.. you could have up to 26 stages on each stage   u_O

Well, I tend to stay more focused on things if I update frequently :P
...
And now I feel like making Pichu...
*Headdesk*
Why must I contradict myself so much? D:
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

October 30, 2011, 09:30:49 PM #56 Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 09:41:21 PM by Carnage
Quote from: Lillith on October 30, 2011, 09:19:08 PM
Well, I tend to stay more focused on things if I update frequently :P
...
And now I feel like making Pichu...
*Headdesk*
Why must I contradict myself so much? D:
why not making pichu :P you can make 2 movesets in one since i think everyone would love to keep both pikachu and pichu xD and pichu is like 98% of pikachus animations right?(i think its 100%lol unless your not going into melee pichu moveset) so you just needed to edit hitboxes and self damage xD(i have a pikachu fitmotion where i fixed the one slot sinking pichu animations so hes perfect  with one slot only(KTH pichus with the right taill :P))
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 31, 2011, 04:03:44 AM #57 Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 04:06:51 AM by Lillith
Like Roy and Doctor Mario (Kinda...) I'll be making my own rendition.
Namely less self-damage attacks :P
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Update again.
Well, that means aerials are finished (Until I decide to change them around...?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUzw3NYpfcM
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Neutral-B and Down-B.
Neutral-B's animation borrowed from Project M's Marth, will probably end up making my own animation for it later. Not too sure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N9_CpwV4Bo
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!