..::School of Vertex::.. -CLOSED-

Started by StarWaffle, September 09, 2011, 02:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Name: Swift Red
Current Skill Level: 1/10 on vertex. But I've done a few texture hacks.
Age: 20
~Swift Red

Screen name: mckconor
Skill level: 6/10 good with computers. With brawl modding, dont think I'm the worst. :)
Age 16

On a side note, will these be on weekends right? Cause I have loads of study this year, and can really only do weekends :/ sorry if that is any bother

September 09, 2011, 08:30:09 PM #32 Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 11:08:22 PM by ~AM~
Screen name: IAXMI
Current skill level: 0/10
Age: 20

I also have no idea where these supplies are:

-3DSmax 8
 3DS max COLLADA script
 Mariokart64n Script

Dude, I want to learn how to vertex too. I want to try to do my own vertexes. I have all the stuff said above.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Awesome, I'll be able to start on this model I have in mind. :D

Screen name: Darkrai Lv.1000
Current skill level:  1/10 (as in, I can attempt, but it never looks right xD )
Age: 17

I currently have the supplies:

-A computer
-BrawlBox (both 0.63d and 0.64d)
-AiS (v0.1.1)
-3DSmax 8 (had 2010, but got 3DS Max 8 for the sake of this school)
-3DS max COLLADA script (the plugin, right? I have that.)
-Mariokart64n Script
-GIMP
-I am continuously motivated due to seeing all those awesome submissions on the Vault.

the 20th is a Tuesday, hope I'm out of my school for the day so I can get to this.
*runs to convert time zones*

September 09, 2011, 09:30:15 PM #35 Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 09:50:31 PM by Ikuto
oh is so want to learn plz teach me the ways :) LOL :)


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

September 09, 2011, 10:13:18 PM #36 Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 12:53:20 AM by 8o8 Dark
Screen name: 8o8 Dark
Current skill level: 0/10
Age: 12 (I learn fast)


-A Computer (Windows 7 Home Premium (4GB RAM)/Windows XP Professional (512MB RAM)
Current: Windows XP Professional, since my Windows 7 computer broke down and is being fixed.) ☑
-Brawlbox Modeset v0.63d Modset 4.2/v0.63d/v0.64d Modset 1 ☑
-AIS ☑
-3DSmax 8 (Need, but i can probably get it)
 3DS max COLLADA script ☑
 Mariokart64n Script ☑
-Paint.NET I have taken a liking to it. Don't have Photoshop (yet)... so, yeah. ☑
-an incredible motivation ☑

EDIT: Shoot. I won't be able to do the first lesson for sure, since I don't get out of school until 3:30 (6:30 PST) (I have band practice). So... how long is this lesson, and as long as it's not a weekday, I'm good.
[move]rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark[/move]

I cant vertex for crap so maybe this could help me
Screen name on Xat:ZXRagna
Current skill level: 1/10
Age:15

I have
-A computer =D
-BrawlBox
-AiS
-3DSmax 2009
 3DS max COLLADA script
 Mariokart64n Script
-GIMP and Photoshop
-more motivation than you can possibly imagine
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.



Hopefully none of these fall on a Wednesday o-o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I have...
-A Laptop (HP)
-BrawlBox
-AiS (need to get)
-3DSmax 2010
  3DS max COLLADA script (built in plug-in)
  Mariokart64n Script (need to get)
-Photo editing program (i have photoshop)
-A bunch of Motivation  (lol somewhat)

Screen name: jasonvalle22
Current skill level:1/10 (Btw... idk how to do that kinda stuff. Please help though. Its a school so... yeah you know...)
Age: 12

September 09, 2011, 11:35:34 PM #41 Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 11:39:08 PM by Miacis Ballard
Guys ... if you don't have AIS, COLLADA, or mk64n's script, get them here :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=13061.0

MK64n's script and how to install it are described in step 6.
AIS is in Step 1, and the COLLADA plugin in Step 2.

Also, at least reading said tutorial should really help you guys to follow more easily the classes. Since I'm covering all the basis. (But SW will teach us more stuff than my simple tutorial, or course.)

Also, don't worry too much about that part:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I am not entirely sure about how true it is ... yet. But there's been reports that 2010 works too.
If you have 3DS MAX 8, by all means, keep it. Taking 2010 over 8 won't make your vertex hacks better, anyway.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

The periods and colons in the title have convinced me. I want in on this.

Screen name: SushiGummy
Current skill level: 1/10
Age: 19

-A computer =D YUP I GOT ONE
-BrawlBox Got it
-Photo editing program (Gimp preferred) Gimp and Paint.net, I know how to use both fairly well
-A bunch of Motivation SURE WHY NOT

The rest will have to wait a few days. My computers got a bit of a virus right now, and I won't be downloading anything until I get it fixed. I should have everything before the 20th, and I'll post here again when I do.
My Wishlist:

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on September 09, 2011, 11:35:34 PM
Guys ... if you don't have AIS, COLLADA, or mk64n's script, get them here :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=13061.0

MK64n's script and how to install it are described in step 6.
AIS is in Step 1, and the COLLADA plugin in Step 2.

Also, at least reading said tutorial should really help you guys to follow more easily the classes. Since I'm covering all the basis. (But SW will teach us more stuff than my simple tutorial, or course.)

Also, don't worry too much about that part:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I am not entirely sure about how true it is ... yet. But there's been reports that 2010 works too.
If you have 3DS MAX 8, by all means, keep it. Taking 2010 over 8 won't make your vertex hacks better, anyway.

According to Beyond, the script also works fine with 3DS max 11.

could you/someone use fraps or somethign to record this? i want to learn, but i have school and stuff
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.