..::School of Vertex::.. -CLOSED-

Started by StarWaffle, September 09, 2011, 02:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can´t acces the chat, my school's internet will not let me.


Question regarding homework. Shall we just vertex or texture the new mask? I suppose only vertex, but I´d like to be sure.

Waffles said that you just need to vertex, though you can export and texture it if you like.

can someone send me the link,
I just want to observe the class

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 05, 2011, 01:16:53 AM
Waffles said that you just need to vertex, though you can export and texture it if you like.
no texture
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

you can texture and export it if you feel like it but when handing it in, it must be untextured.

Okay, so to anyone who has a link to the class, I will be teaching a lesson tomorrow at 4 pm pst ( which is 7 pm est for me) on how to port. not file renaming or .rel porting, but real porting. anyone that is in sw's class can come and ask question and stuff. you will need the following:

-brawl box
-the tabuu program
-This link with the list of bones
-Fitcharacter.pac, fitcharacter00.pac, and fitcharactermotionetc.pac of the character you want to port and the character you want to port over
-a computer

i will start at 7:05 est. this is a once time class.

--Thanks Star for letting me post this--
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

By real porting, you mean altering the Bonerefs and swaping the model?

liek changing the bone numbers, removing the snapback glitch. stuff liek that. well, how i do it anyway
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I wish I didnt just find this :/
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I missed class due to stormy weather today (and my internet was inaccessible because of it.)  :srs:

If I do said homework assignment, can I still be apart of this? Cause I'd HATE to miss out on such an awesome opportunity. (I'm sure SW knows I can vertex a LITTLE bit, look at my BV.)

Quote from: SilverBrawler on October 05, 2011, 01:42:10 AM
Okay, so to anyone who has a link to the class, I will be teaching a lesson tomorrow at 4 pm pst ( which is 7 pm est for me) on how to port. not file renaming or .rel porting, but real porting. anyone that is in sw's class can come and ask question and stuff. you will need the following:

-brawl box
-the tabuu program
-This link with the list of bones
-Fitcharacter.pac, fitcharacter00.pac, and fitcharactermotionetc.pac of the character you want to port and the character you want to port over
-a computer

i will start at 7:05 est. this is a once time class.

--Thanks Star for letting me post this--

Aw, I would have loved to be in on that. Unfortunately I can't make ANYTHING after 5:00 EST on Wednesdays
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Quote from: StarWaffle on October 05, 2011, 05:31:48 AM
don't worry you have to miss 3 classes to be kicked out.

Seriously... That's wonderful news!

Thank you SW. (Plus my homework's almost done already.)