Spider's Crap: GORDON FREEMAN'S HEV SUIT RELEASED!

Started by spiderjjr45, October 07, 2009, 04:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I don't see too many Castle Siege complete remakes, but after I saw the potential this stage had for Bowser's castle, I absolutely HAD to do it. So try it out, it's alot more fun than the pictures look, and the pictures themselves already look pretty fun.

okay lol another bowser castle siege, but the mario statues are so funny! xD one should be luigi :D socks lol

You fix a lot of things! now I will add gordie to my roster =D

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

The castle siege replacement is great, but I think the giant orange and yellow bowser stickers on all the platforms is a bit detracting from the texture as a whole. 

WHOA!! That stage kicks ass!! The Mario statues are a LOL

There. I wasn't a fan of the platforms themselves, I just found them in Mario & Luigi 3 and thought they might work. But they're a bit too sparkly.

Version 2 is up, with a much, much more duller platform for Bowser's throne and a completely replaced platform for the exterior.

Gordie is BOSS.

But the Bowser castle...eh. I'm really not likin the random koopa troopas, goombas, shy guys, etc in such bright colors in the back...they're really distracting. Overall it's nice but it's kinda clashy.

Hey, I'm back at last! Just coming back to post a teaser for the next texture. I hope to get it done before 2010. Some of you may recognize this instantly, and others may only remember it after they get the hint.



LMAO. You win 10 internetz for the Mario and Luigi statues.
Nice Bowser's Foretress. Best Castle Seige hack to date.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


The stage is "meh". I've seen it twice already, and this one is okay, but there are a few things I dislike. The colors clash too much, the background characters are too bright to fit in, and the dry bones and goombas just don't look right.

But the Mario statues? Epic win.  :happy:

Quote from: spiderjjr45 on December 30, 2009, 04:27:07 AM
Hey, I'm back at last! Just coming back to post a teaser for the next texture. I hope to get it done before 2010. Some of you may recognize this instantly, and others may only remember it after they get the hint.

These hints are always so easy to get, I wish people would do something more subtle, like make the letters a shade brighter. Anyway, looking forward to Black Mesa.

I think black mesa's gonna be put on hold until I can figure out how to completely remove the snow from Shadow Moses Island. Most of it is removable with texture hacking, but there's till one layer that I believe is attached to a stage effect, but I'm not sure how to remove it without crashing the game.

Try replacing that effect with one from another stage. A subtle effect that one wouldn't really notice.

Here's what's up with Black Mesa:

I've removed all the snow finally, and as an added touch, there are now multiple Rex's (Now Half Life 2's Hunters)  who roam in the background.

However, the stage is still quite dark, but I don't know which stage light to replace it with. Does anyone know which stage would be best for brightening up the entirety of Shadow Moses?

January 16, 2010, 12:54:47 AM #29 Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 01:02:42 AM by spiderjjr45


Sooo Close to release guys. But the problem is, in game, this stage is still dark and creepy, I need a brawlbox master to help change the lighting. But other than that, the stage is perfect.  

If you're really interested in the current state of Black Mesa, you can get it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?gziumqn2yty

But beware, there are glitches with all the lighting that I'm not sure how to fix.