KCMM Hacking Team: "Legacy Rising"Team siggy is finished!

Started by ShadowMarth, September 10, 2011, 07:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If you REALLY want to do some animations i can request some once albert wesker stops freezing and i'm working on it right now.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 05, 2011, 01:05:38 AM
I wonder how's my PSA's going. Does it takes a lot of time to make one?
I'm on a different request but it does take some time depends how bigthe request is but were doing our best to get it done as quickly as we can  :)
-

October 05, 2011, 11:31:08 AM #151 Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 11:33:24 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
I dunno if somebody in the team does vertexes, but I'm REALLY in need since my stupid 3DS Max and Blender does not import/export Brawl models/vertices (in other words, the window stays blank with no model/vertice). If I could successfully import/export Brawl Models as well as their vertices, I woudn't be requesting this now. To be clear, I have 2 requests. Please take your time, it isn't very much of a hurry...

1 - Sheik Vertex into Trance Terra
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
She's the Brawl character of my dreams. Indeed there's a vertex of her, but it's for Peach and ain't working at all with Sheik (tried last night, game glitches up and Wii crashes) so I was wondering if someone could make a vertex of her Esper form over Sheik, since I already have Terra in her Human form over Zelda. I have created a zipped file which contains not only the textures from Dissidia, but also a DAE model of her Esper Form so you can know what she looks like in 3D.
Link to zip file : http://www.mediafire.com/?8z22y98fgvgj808

2 - Snake Vertex into Wes
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Tabuu's working for the FitSnake.pac, but not the Pokemon Trainer model itself. *facepalm* I'm in LOVE with this guy, that was too bad my attempt at porting the existing model over Snake failed... Like Trance Terra, the pack contains a DAE file (ripped by me, of course) and the textures that goes with it just to give a general idea of what he looks like in 3D. This means Snake must get an EXTREME make-over, because texturing isn't enough to make him looks like Wes (I tried it, believe me...)
Link to zip file : http://www.mediafire.com/?50iatahs5or810u

Good luck, guys!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

October 05, 2011, 12:03:01 PM #152 Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 12:05:23 PM by ShadowMarth
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 05, 2011, 01:05:38 AMI wonder how's my PSA's going. Does it takes a lot of time to make one?
I havnt been able to start it yet but its like i said not much free time during the week
But im sure another team member can start it.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

October 05, 2011, 12:13:50 PM #153 Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 12:37:43 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
Is it possible to vertex by using pieces of DAE models and copy/paste them over the vertex to create a new character? Just wondering, someone could separate the DAE model and paste the pieces over the vertexes, then put it on the mdl0 via DasDonkey Box...if it CAN be done AND be easier...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Could anyone try to create a texture model hack of this http://livingdeadsuperstar.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d48hc7s over Captain Falcon?
~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

I have a few questions for you guys. I need this info.

1 ) What would you do to make an animation and its coding play twice? Such examples are brawlminus 1.6 Mario, where his Up B plays twice.

2) Where can I find a correct list of EXT effect? I'm looking for a specific file, which is the graphic used in vBrawl's Pikachu's Final Smash.

3) For ShadowMarth, you said you'd update that multi moveset guide in the help section of A/A with the info. on setting it to be damage accounting. Please help me dude. You are my onl~ Star Wars quote.

Thank you
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

~BRSTM Creator~

Please Send Your Requests For BRSTMs Here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73016.0

I'm Always Up For A Challenge! Rock On!

Anyone has seen my vertex model hack requests? Nobody in this team told me they saw them, but anyways, for more info, look at post #151. I also had a question about vertexing, and I was wondering if it's possible to vertex by using pieces of a 3d model (any 3d model) and copy/paste them over the vertex to create a new character...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 06, 2011, 12:28:35 PMAnyone has seen my vertex model hack requests? Nobody in this team told me they saw them, but anyways, for more info, look at post #151. I also had a question about vertexing, and I was wondering if it's possible to vertex by using pieces of a 3d model (any 3d model) and copy/paste them over the vertex to create a new character...
Im not a model editor so i cant help here. Ask mariodk or SmashClash
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

October 06, 2011, 01:23:45 PM #159 Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 01:24:42 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: ShadowMarth on October 06, 2011, 12:36:38 PMIm not a model editor so i cant help here. Ask mariodk or SmashClash
i am not a model editer too only PSAer/animation maker
if i was one i wont have got the link in my sign. and have made all these request myself
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 06, 2011, 01:23:45 PM
i am not a model editer too only PSAer/animation maker
if i was one i wont have got the link in my sign. and have made all these request myself
oh my bad. sorry
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Quote from: ViperCommando on October 06, 2011, 03:29:38 AM
Could anyone try to create a texture model hack of this http://livingdeadsuperstar.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d48hc7s over Captain Falcon?
Vitinho is making that texture over snake.
we thought it would work with Snake better because he already has a beard
Is that ok or do you want it over C. falcon?
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

relax i can do it over CF no problem  ;D (the snake one was being difficult maybe on CF it will be easier)
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is Vitinho a vertex hacker? If yes, then I would also like to to ask him if he can do at least 1 of my requests (see post #151 for more info about Sheik/Trance Terra and Snake/Wes) If only my stupid 3DS Max/Blender could import Brawl files and their vertexes...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 06, 2011, 11:28:05 PM
Is Vitinho a vertex hacker? If yes, then I would also like to to ask him if he can do at least 1 of my requests (see post #151 for more info about Sheik/Trance Terra and Snake/Wes) If only my stupid 3DS Max/Blender could import Brawl files and their vertexes...
Im sorry if it seems like your request is being ignored but its during the week and we dont have a vertexer.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108