KCMM Hacking Team: "Legacy Rising"Team siggy is finished!

Started by ShadowMarth, September 10, 2011, 07:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hey why dont we(the active users that actually try to do something)dont make our own team without the others that dont help?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 09, 2011, 09:45:56 PM #181 Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 09:47:08 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
Disbanding the team would be a bad idea, but on a second thought, we active users can still do the things without the non-active team members!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

hmm tokoyami are you even apart of the team not to be a censored but im sure this team is doing all the work for you  :notimp:

I was going to be part of it, but when I heard the news... I felt down and said that it didn't matter anymore if the team is disbanded. I also mentioned before that Textures was my strongest in hacking, but I do not know if they saw my message, as it got mysteriously deleted (not by me... but maybe a mod)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

October 10, 2011, 12:10:52 PM #184 Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 12:22:51 PM by ShadowMarth
Well if i couild some how get some of the "Famous" hackers to join then we can get somwhere.

Quote from: Vitinho on October 09, 2011, 08:47:09 PMhey why dont we(the active users that actually try to do something)dont make our own team without the others that dont help?
sounds like a good idea.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

well we have two famous hackers smashclash and mariodk
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yeah Smashclash and me working on one project already :D:
Project: Gotenks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 10, 2011, 03:50:55 PM
yeah Smashclash and me working on one project already :D:
Project: Gotenks
I see.. Well if this is the case guys i want to see more activity or at least indicate in ur sig or something that you working on one of the requests and or doing a team project.
Im thinkin maybe when you and smashclash are done with gotenks we all can work on
and make a really good sauske PSA for marth
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

I am leaving the team and probably quitting brawl hacking i'm sorry. :/
But if you want me to post the link of what i did to albert wesker i can.
-

Quote from: ShadowMarth on October 10, 2011, 09:02:30 PMI see.. Well if this is the case guys i want to see more activity or at least indicate in ur sig or something that you working on one of the requests and or doing a team project. Im thinkin maybe when you and smashclash are done with gotenks we all can work on and make a really good sauske PSA for marth
sasuke i was planing but it will be Young sasuke (before he leaved team 7)
but Gotenks i was planing to be a team project but only me+Smashclash is working on him and alittle DO/BBB (the two other in the team member list on project: gotenks thread)
btw i am getting harry potter request come true :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: ShadowMarth on October 10, 2011, 09:02:30 PMI see.. Well if this is the case guys i want to see more activity or at least indicate in ur sig or something that you working on one of the requests and or doing a team project. Im thinkin maybe when you and smashclash are done with gotenks we all can work on and make a really good sauske PSA for marth
sasuke i was planing but it will be Young sasuke (before he leaved team 7)
but Gotenks i was planing to be a team project but only me+Smashclash is working on him and alittle DO/BBB (the two other in the team member list on project: gotenks thread)
btw i am getting harry potter vertex request come true :D in my thread also bart simpsons

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: the98pika on October 11, 2011, 07:11:04 PM
I am leaving the team and probably quitting brawl hacking i'm sorry. :/
But if you want me to post the link of what i did to albert wesker i can.
Yo what happend?! this is very sudden!
@mariodk ok then
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

I suck at brawl hacking all i can do with PSA is switching moves not creating new moves i don't know half of the event tabs mean, i just suck at animations lol,i can't make anything good with textures like brawl-styled,
My computer won't let me vertex (Errors).I think i'm better off quitting brawl hacking i'll still download hacks though and give them feedback.
And if i stay here i will probably make the team look bad (By slow work and doing stuff wrong).
-

Quote from: the98pika on October 11, 2011, 10:28:08 PM
I suck at brawl hacking all i can do with PSA is switching moves not creating new moves i don't know half of the event tabs mean, i just suck at animations lol,i can't make anything good with textures like brawl-styled,
My computer won't let me vertex (Errors).I think i'm better off quitting brawl hacking i'll still download hacks though and give them feedback.
And if i stay here i will probably make the team look bad (By slow work and doing stuff wrong).

Non-Sense. if you really wish to contribute you can ask others to help u learn more.
But i have come to the realization that many pro hackers dont want to teach others PSA
because either they dont have time or they just dont want to. so, even tho im not super I have taken it upon myself to teach any1 PSA. Thats why there is a PSA learning chat room in the OP
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

i guess i should learn more before quitting PSAing
but i don't know what to learn :/ i know the basics just not adding moves
the chat works on my computer so meet in PSA learning chat later?
-