KCMM Hacking Team: "Legacy Rising"Team siggy is finished!

Started by ShadowMarth, September 10, 2011, 07:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sweet
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: AniMaInE on October 13, 2011, 05:48:29 PM
i dont really know how to get voice clips there are games that are out that have his voice in them like one piece unlimited cruise do you know how to take them from the games? he is over jiggly puff

well i couldnt find any place that has voice clips of Sanji. and im not too sure how to rip sounds from another game yet, so i probably wont be able to do this voice pak until i learn how to rip sounds from another game.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't been active with the team lately. School, Online College Courses, Volunteer Work at Petco...Life's a little hectic for me now!

Nevertheless, I've reached an amazing breakthrough. I'm getting a TAD better at sound-replacing now. So you can put that on my abilities section in the OP.
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: Verminious SnapTrap on October 25, 2011, 02:52:04 AMHey guys! Sorry I haven't been active with the team lately. School, Online College Courses, Volunteer Work at Petco...Life's a little hectic for me now! Nevertheless, I've reached an amazing breakthrough. I'm getting a TAD better at sound-replacing now. So you can put that on my abilities section in the OP.
ok kool and i never knew you were taking collage courses.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Does Legacy Team take requests on rigging models with 3ds Max? If yes, then I have 2 models of mine I want to work on my Wii SO BADLY. I'll post the link once I'll get an answer.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 26, 2011, 10:25:54 PMDoes Legacy Team take requests on rigging models with 3ds Max? If yes, then I have 2 models of mine I want to work on my Wii SO BADLY. I'll post the link once I'll get an answer.
Im not sure But i will direct you to some who might know how.
Try asking:
SrsBrawler/SonicBrawler
SmashClash
Alses

Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

i got a request since i am much needing it:
Gotenks import model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

it is no request but the up b for smbz mecha sonic can be used more than one time and i want it controll able how do i do that?

Quote from: Mariodk on October 27, 2011, 05:57:13 PM
i got a request since i am much needing it:
Gotenks import model
Well considering you are already a part of the team just pm the other members for help.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

oh, i forgot to mention. I was trying out a new Shadow over DK voice, just to see if there was stuff i could add to get the hang of Sound hacking more. So i uploaded the Voice pak, but was i supposed to give credit to the team as well? this was something i started a long time ago.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.


I got it controll able but now it is worser its controll able + you can use it any time

Have we decided which PSA to do as a team yet?
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

November 05, 2011, 11:23:10 PM #223 Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 12:35:02 AM by SonicBrawler
hmm. well, how about one we all agree on.  i think we should PSA Beedrill. Or we can team up, and help finish a PSA i started, Melee Pichu over Popo.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i agree with sonic we should do that
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.