KCMM Hacking Team: "Legacy Rising"Team siggy is finished!

Started by ShadowMarth, September 10, 2011, 07:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 07, 2011, 12:28:16 AM
Gotcha! It is for Terra Branford from Dissidia. Model port is awesome, and I have her Human form (Over Zelda) ready with a full PSA (not by me, though). Only the Esper Form (Over Sheik) remains, and since Sheik has no magical PSA, I am requestiong one. The A attacks can wait, I must animate them first.

it be cool if we actually had a good esper form terra vertex over sheik but then sheik isn't really ideal if you want to use models....but then there's always the common models (common3) that can be edited :-)
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on November 07, 2011, 10:47:10 AMit be cool if we actually had a good esper form terra vertex over sheik but then sheik isn't really ideal if you want to use models....but then there's always the common models (common3) that can be edited :-)
You know how to edit common models!? How can I d this? :) I do have a moveable model of her, though. All that remains is to T-Stance her, then delete her Dissidia bones without affecting the model...but it is quite hard, however.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: DivineOverlord on November 07, 2011, 10:47:10 AMit be cool if we actually had a good esper form terra vertex over sheik but then sheik isn't really ideal if you want to use models....but then there's always the common models (common3) that can be edited :-)
Hey man! How you been?
What an honor!XD we get a thread visit from the famous DivineOverlord XD

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 07, 2011, 12:47:35 PMYou know how to edit common models!? How can I d this? :) I do have a moveable model of her, though. All that remains is to T-Stance her, then delete her Dissidia bones without affecting the model...but it is quite hard, however.

You shouldnt be surprised that he does know how. he is Extremly pro at brawl hacking XD
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Quote from: ShadowMarth on November 07, 2011, 01:21:37 PMHey man! How you been? What an honor!XD we get a thread visit from the famous DivineOverlord XD You shouldnt be surprised that he does know how. he is Extremly pro at brawl hacking XD
Man, I wish I was like him :D Anyways I've finished both of my models, so it's time to consult the 'Character Model Importing for Dummies' book! *opens thread and book*
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: ShadowMarth on November 07, 2011, 01:21:37 PM
Hey man! How you been?
What an honor!XD we get a thread visit from the famous DivineOverlord XD
:srs:

Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Quote from: ShadowMarth on November 07, 2011, 01:21:37 PM
Hey man! How you been?
What an honor!XD we get a thread visit from the famous DivineOverlord XD

You shouldnt be surprised that he does know how. he is Extremly pro at brawl hacking XD

haha im not famous, im just a regular college student lol...I've been good. Just been busy with my studies but I have been working on an Ichigo PSA mainly animations though lol. what psa are you working on now?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on November 08, 2011, 04:41:45 AMhaha im not famous, im just a regular college student lol...I've been good. Just been busy with my studies but I have been working on an Ichigo PSA mainly animations though lol. what psa are you working on now?
A PSA for Sheik, as I've done a Terra model of her. But I do not know how to use SmashAttacks, yet, my animations are custom, too. Like her UP+B makes her spin in a 360 degrees, and with SmashAttacks I must add 2 tornadoes besides her and 1 around her...but failed. I know Zelda has such a Terra Branford PSA, and I wish to port it on Sheik, but the Animation Porter ain't working on my laptop so I seek an expert who could do this, and, of course, takes requests. Since it says on the Vault that you participated in the making of the PSA of Dissidia Terra over Zelda, could you do a similar one for Sheik? Please?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

November 08, 2011, 06:39:58 AM #248 Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 06:45:25 AM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 08, 2011, 05:49:58 AM
A PSA for Sheik, as I've done a Terra model of her. But I do not know how to use SmashAttacks, yet, my animations are custom, too. Like her UP+B makes her spin in a 360 degrees, and with SmashAttacks I must add 2 tornadoes besides her and 1 around her...but failed. I know Zelda has such a Terra Branford PSA, and I wish to port it on Sheik, but the Animation Porter ain't working on my laptop so I seek an expert who could do this, and, of course, takes requests. Since it says on the Vault that you participated in the making of the PSA of Dissidia Terra over Zelda, could you do a similar one for Sheik? Please?

I have tested this file http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23608
and tested it some more by adjusting its animations to fix its head.  lol
I thought to myself, hmm this could be usable. so, I have decided to make a terra psa over sheik. Its gonna take me some time though. I wont be able to start it till this weekend.


EDIT: Looks like the model needs fixing since its all messy in game lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on November 08, 2011, 06:39:58 AMI have tested this file http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23608 and tested it some more by adjusting its animations to fix its head.  lol I thought to myself, hmm this could be usable. so, I have decided to make a terra psa over sheik. Its gonna take me some time though. I wont be able to start it till this weekend. EDIT: Looks like the model needs fixing since its all messy in game lol
Stupid 3DS Max... Its Smooth option ruined not only the model, but also the textures. Same thing happens when I save files in 3ds Max, so can't esacape the polygon texture over the model! Which means I have to start OVER...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: DivineOverlord on November 08, 2011, 04:41:45 AM
haha im not famous, im just a regular college student lol...I've been good. Just been busy with my studies but I have been working on an Ichigo PSA mainly animations though lol. what psa are you working on now?
my current PSA is Still Demonic Marth V1
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

i was working on a Roxas Voice pak, but apparently the model is not complete so it's not getting released yet. :/ I'll probably start up on that Pichu one soon. Once college lightens up though.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

I´m doing some vertexes, but working also on an Akuma Psa. It was finished but I have been having trouble with effects, since then I have not done much.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on November 08, 2011, 08:41:23 PM
i was working on a Roxas Voice pak, but apparently the model is not complete so it's not getting released yet. :/ I'll probably start up on that Pichu one soon. Once college lightens up though.
alrihgty. the psa is basially pichu form melee, so jsu tletting you knwo if you need that to knwo the sfx
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 08, 2011, 09:54:50 PM
alrihgty. the psa is basially pichu form melee, so jsu tletting you knwo if you need that to knwo the sfx

alright then, ill see what i can do about getting the voice clips.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.