Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Damage and Taunt Activated Multi-Moveset Making guide XD(Updated)  (Read 14401 times)
Snivy
Supreme Kitten

H-hello.

• Awards Heart Container RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: April 04, 2012, 02:29:01 PM »

Another Question, why does it freeze sometimes when I attack with the altered move, but it's not activated yet? This keeps happening to me, and I don't know how to fix it.

My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
    PM me your FC as well, K?
    In my Friend Safari:
    Pictures are from: http://www.pkparaiso.com
    My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
    I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #46 on: April 14, 2012, 08:18:38 AM »

Hey how do I make a moveset for how much total damage a character has? I tried to get my SM64 Moveset v3.0 to have it so when Mario takes like 100% or 150% his wait animation would change, but it kept crashing. I've gotten it to not crash instantly in v5.0, but it's not because of his total damage, its activated by how much damage a single attack has. DX KnightMario suggested to make the Up B change from the Triple Jump into the Special one you get from Yoshi after collecting 120 Stars, and said to have that change when he has 120%, but I can't get it to work. It should be possible unless Lucario was made a different way, because his attacks get stronger the more total damage he has, but I diddn't see anything though I might've overlooked it. Please help me. :|

Snivy
    Supreme Kitten

H-hello.

• Awards Heart Container RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: April 14, 2012, 04:10:26 PM »

Ok I figured out what went wrong on the PSA, I put consume item, but no item. -derp-

ShadowMarth
    Holy Kitten

~The Prince of Shadows~

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: April 15, 2012, 08:28:17 PM »

Hey how do I make a moveset for how much total damage a character has? I tried to get my SM64 Moveset v3.0 to have it so when Mario takes like 100% or 150% his wait animation would change, but it kept crashing. I've gotten it to not crash instantly in v5.0, but it's not because of his total damage, its activated by how much damage a single attack has. DX KnightMario suggested to make the Up B change from the Triple Jump into the Special one you get from Yoshi after collecting 120 Stars, and said to have that change when he has 120%, but I can't get it to work. It should be possible unless Lucario was made a different way, because his attacks get stronger the more total damage he has, but I diddn't see anything though I might've overlooked it. Please help me. :|
    I didnt quite catch what you ment by how much "total" damage a character has.

please clearify
    « Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 06:28:51 AM by ShadowMarth » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #49 on: May 05, 2012, 11:33:30 AM »

I didnt quite catch what you ment by how much "total" damage a character has. please clearify
    Okay I meant that at the bottom of the screen by Mario's image, the damage percent will be 100%, that what I meant by total damage. Because what this edits is how much damage Mario'll take in one attack, in which it'll basically won't activate unless he takes 100 damage in one hit. Now I had gotten it so it won't crash instantly, but it'll crash whenever a subaction has the Change Action: 0 command, because of the Wait1 changing. I want help but I always want something that appearantly hasn't been figured out yet or hasn't been done yet. DX

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic PC Core Gamer Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: May 10, 2012, 10:56:55 PM »

Thanks for the info S.M, this would be nice for the X PSA im gonna try to do.

Now If you would just make a PSA tutorial for beginners like you said you would in the chat Grin

yadayada
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: October 03, 2012, 05:06:43 PM »

Would this also work for changing movesets with something like Down-B?

Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
    Print
    Jump to: