Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Entrevista a Mewtwo2000  (Read 1993 times)
RuKeN
Advanced Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « on: October 03, 2011, 01:57:09 AM »

Con motivo de la reciente reapertura de la comunidad, Project: M Spain, tengo el placer de presentarles una entrevista, en exclusiva para la comunidad, de uno de los integrantes del equipo de Project: M, Mewtwo2000.

Descubre que ocurre dentro del equipo de Project: M y que sorpresas nos deparán para el futuro.

http://projectmspain.foroactivo.com/t60-entrevista-a-mewtwo2000

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 01:16:58 PM »

Somebody should totally translate this interview.  Since Google Translate is kinda fail, and it looks really interesting.

Dot
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 01:36:31 PM »

i think i´ll go translate this...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
    PM if you add?

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• Awards FistBump! Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 02:00:51 PM »

very cool.. Lots of good info..

FC:4898-8419-2778

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 02:24:44 PM »

Somebody should totally translate this interview.  Since Google Translate is kinda fail, and it looks really interesting.
    yeah i did it wit google translate last night... it didnt come out perfect >.<

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Dot
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 02:26:27 PM »

Part one:

To the question, Who is the best Super Smash Bros. Brawl stage hacker? we can only think of one name...Exactly, Mewtwo2000! One of the members in the Project: M team who today will tell us about the proyect future and that may also reveal information we may not know about.

Well Mewtwo2000, tell us, How and when did your career as a Brawl hacker?

Well, i started with custom CSP when ASH and CUPASH appeared. I has got characters made by others, and i wanted to customize my character selection screen to know which character i was choosing, and have the game in a professional plan. I customized some characters that didnt have enough detail in my opinion. And when the stage version appeared (STASH i believe) i changed some textures in Luigi´s Mansion. However, i didnt really got into stages until Dantarion could import Subspace Emissary stages. It made me curious, i got BrawlBox, and in a moment i got some background swaps. I think the first i made was Shadow Bug Final Destination and other.

With a record like yours, it was clear that you would take part in Project: M development, How did you take part into the team? and, What is your task in it?

Well, one of my first stages was a Fourside recreation, with the ovni coming and such. It was a great impact at that moment, no one expected something like it. And since Projec: M was in its begginings, Shanus offered me to join the team. However, at that moment i couldnt commit with nothing, so i rejected, but i granted permission to use Fourside in Project: M when the the time came. Time passed, Project:M began to take form, there started to get really interesting videos, and then i remembered Shanus offert. I asked gim if i could get in and he gladly accepted me. My task is still minor. Basically i has provided some of the most representative stages, such as Dreamland 64, and i has helped in proyects like Melee Final Destination. The proyect was started by GameWatching, but it wasnt done, it got into the team. There they expected it would take at least 2 weeks to be done, but it took me less effort. Around 5 hours or so, including animations and extra effects. Basically i do my stages and the interesting ones are used, and if they need my help to finish a proyect that i didnt started, i offer my help too. I also has erased a lag in a stage that was already done, Castlevania.

The proyect has a big team, and one of its features is finding high rated tester, Which players with a great reputation has gone through Project: M? Which has been their opinions about the project?

Well, as i as told you before, i´m not so commited, i´m someone who is just passing by, so i really dont know about betatesters. I know there is a hard selection system, which tries to know as much as possible about people who want to test the alpha version. Some of the best melee players has tried it, and it wasnt so bad. Obviously, its not melee, and they has mentioned that too But we dont pretend to be melee, but a mix between the best of the Smash Bros saga. To a competitive level we generally have a positive feedback.

The first downloadable version was the demo, which was released on February. It was commented that the team "suffered" some stressing days with preparation and presentation, How did the team lived those days?

A lot of movement xD
    In those days there was a lot of chat activity, a lot of expectation. It had a big (to be continued)

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
    PM if you add?

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: