Ricki Li's CSP'S (in progress)

Started by SwingSet, October 01, 2011, 10:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you do in Ricki Lee's Thread?

i just come here for the CSP's
11 (61.1%)
I comment and use your CSP's
3 (16.7%)
your CSP's are lame, give up
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 04, 2011, 03:50:21 PM
Um, I don't recall asking for Tabuu CSPs. :S
im almost done with your miku recolors
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 04, 2011, 03:50:21 PM
Um, I don't recall asking for Tabuu CSPs. :S
you mean these ones right? http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa81/JCentavo/MikuBrawl-1.jpg?t=1297843714 im aking these ingame
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No, I do not mean those.

I mean the one I made. All I want you to do is recolor it. :)




Caution : Don't do a Triple post, you can got a warn.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 04, 2011, 04:05:32 PM
No, I do not mean those.

I mean the one I made. All I want you to do is recolor it. :)




ok, just give me some time
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 04, 2011, 04:05:32 PM
No, I do not mean those.

I mean the one I made. All I want you to do is recolor it. :)




ok just give me some time please
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No, you sounded like you wanted to make it from scratch, giving yourself more work for nothing.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 04, 2011, 04:15:29 PM
No, you sounded like you wanted to make it from scratch, giving yourself more work for nothing.
well, for some reason i cant dragon that miku to my desktop, give me a direct link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 04, 2011, 04:18:40 PM
Which one, my snapshot or my CSP?
no,im talking about the one you want, i need a direct link, cuz i ca't drag it to my dektop
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 04, 2011, 04:23:12 PM #99 Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 04:25:34 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 04, 2011, 04:23:12 PM
I'm...  not quite sure I understand, so I'll send you both the recolor and the CSP:

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w271/T_C_Rhade/MenSelchrFaceB222.png

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w271/T_C_Rhade/NewBitmapImage.jpg
i think i understand now, you want me to recolor the CSp into, the other miku link you showed me right?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes, precisely. I updated my links, I put the wrong recolor pic.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 04, 2011, 04:26:04 PM
Yes, precisely. I updated my links, I put the wrong recolor pic.
you just want that reocor right?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes, just that one. I already did the others. :)

Quote from: KTH on October 04, 2011, 03:48:52 PM
Can you do Blaze over Mario plz?
yeah i'll make the CSP's they'll take a while so please be patient    :kdance:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.