Ricki Li's CSP'S (in progress)

Started by SwingSet, October 01, 2011, 10:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What do you do in Ricki Lee's Thread?

i just come here for the CSP's
11 (61.1%)
I comment and use your CSP's
3 (16.7%)
your CSP's are lame, give up
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18


Quote from: Nanobuds on October 10, 2011, 03:30:45 AM
its what u posted in slayermarths thread. u were dissin his swag and CSPs

i just asked why do u use white outlines?
i use white outilnes so they make my CSP's stand out, and what post?! can you give me a link? what happned, or did you get the wrong person...?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hello? Am I invisible?

Again, if you have any questions regarding your warning, direct them here.

Any further discussion of it here will result in raising your warning to Moderated status.

Have I made myself perfectly clear?

Back on topic.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on October 10, 2011, 03:35:06 AM
you got warned again....
yeah, but i dont know how?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ricki Li on October 10, 2011, 03:32:06 AM
who's thread?!
*facepalm*
slayermarth's...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




I have a question...
Why you only take requests from User "Expert Kitten" or higher?
not less than "Expert Kitten"?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on October 10, 2011, 04:53:39 AM
I have a question...
Why you only take requests from User "Expert Kitten" or higher?
not less than "Expert Kitten"?
I wanna know too.
Seems kind of rude to deny requests just because they're a certain rank and the hacks have to be of good quality...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: diedhammer98 on October 10, 2011, 04:53:39 AM
I have a question...
Why you only take requests from User "Expert Kitten" or higher?
not less than "Expert Kitten"?
correct, i dont wanna be mean, but yes, only if you are the createor of the hack, or an expert kitten or and above
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 10, 2011, 04:57:32 AM
I wanna know too.
Seems kind of rude to deny requests just because they're a certain rank and the hacks have to be of good quality...
let me sound clear, i only make csp's if your the creator of the hack, or if your and expert kitten or higher, scince you are higher, i accept requests from you.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 10, 2011, 05:05:00 AM #236 Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 05:07:30 AM by diedhammer98
Well, you are UNDER "Expert Kitten"
look this
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=32067.msg664102#msg664102
But WHY you don't take from "Newbie Kitten"?
(Sorry for my questions)

Alright.
I guess I misread it.
Sorry I was a bother.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 10, 2011, 05:05:12 AM
Alright.
I guess I misread it.
Sorry I was a bother.
no, don't worry about, im a forgiveing person, and you werent a bother, and its ok if you were a jerk to me earlier, i dont hold a grudge, i only accept request from expert kittens or higher, so i know they have done some of their own work
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ricki Li on October 10, 2011, 05:11:49 AM
no, don't worry about, im a forgiveing person, and you werent a bother, and its ok if you were a jerk to me earlier, i dont hold a grudge, i only accept request from expert kittens or higher, so i know they have done some of their own work
Alright.
Keep it up ;)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]