Slayermarth's Portrait Shrine: The Young Lion Prince is here!

Started by slayermarth101, October 03, 2011, 12:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Update or new?

Update Roy!! He has derpy eyes..
Wolf won so do wolf!

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 24, 2011, 10:36:21 PM
model imports? ;o
Being done by me
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 24, 2011, 09:56:56 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Damn THAT'S what I'm doing. EPIC!
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Your request Number 4 so after I finish Amy, melee fox (Should take less then a day) and frank west.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Damnit. I wanted to have it done. I don't think ill be online for the next two weeks. This sux. Well thanks for doing it.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 24, 2011, 11:17:13 PM
Damnit. I wanted to have it done. I don't think ill be online for the next two weeks. This sux. Well thanks for doing it.
Sorry :/ I have to be fare to all the others to, bumping you to number four was the best I could do
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 24, 2011, 09:56:56 PM
Still can't do csp's at the moment.

Anyway. I've been working on something:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hopefully I can release them soon. And I've picked Dot to do recolors. If he wants. If not I pick nanobuds. sp be on the lookout soon. Hopefully. :-X

looks awesome, but where´s da normal gouk?
lol now people is picked to do something, i could do them if you want ;)
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I'm still making normal goku. He's nearly done. I'll show some previews soon. SSJ4 goku I couldn't do. :(

hope he turns out as awesome as those, i´m sure someone else could vertex dat into ssj4
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

I hope so. And hopefully they won't completely ruin it.


Awesome Deadpool CSP's , dude :D
btw , I've got a request : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23436

In any pose :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


slayer! thanks man they look great :):):):) your so good. u didn't do a in game for the espada marth though could you please make one

Oops, I didnt know you wanted one. Here you go: