Slayermarth's Portrait Shrine: The Young Lion Prince is here!

Started by slayermarth101, October 03, 2011, 12:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Update or new?

Update Roy!! He has derpy eyes..
Wolf won so do wolf!
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 29, 2011, 05:16:25 PM
Oops, I didnt know you wanted one. Here you go:



Lol looks funny xD Also Awesome Deadpool CSP's
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


October 29, 2011, 08:52:33 PM #151 Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 08:01:21 AM by Abbi.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 02, 2011, 08:39:59 PM #152 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 08:41:17 PM by slayermarth101
Quote from: Abbi. on October 29, 2011, 08:52:33 PM
Yes , its perfect bro :D

EDIT : I've got some other requests
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23456
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23442   in any pose :D
Sorry im so freaking late.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 02, 2011, 08:39:59 PM



That's what i was gonna request you xD
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 02, 2011, 08:39:59 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


ehh ... I need a BP ( Battle Portrait ) xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 03, 2011, 10:14:48 PM #155 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 10:16:53 PM by Missing Pervy
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23520&Moderated=All&facebook=true
A CSP and CSS for all three :D and the name Wes please, in my usual style ;)
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

November 03, 2011, 10:16:10 PM #156 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 10:17:21 PM by slayermarth101
LeviBrush?
And do I have to put all three pokemon in the csp with him?

November 03, 2011, 10:18:12 PM #157 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 10:20:02 PM by Missing Pervy
Yup, and I forgot to say but A CSS for all 3 and A CSP with he one that has the glasses ontop
Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 03, 2011, 10:16:10 PM
And do I have to put all three pokemon in the csp with him?
No put none o-o
(Think of it as a snake import o-o)
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

November 03, 2011, 10:22:30 PM #158 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 10:24:02 PM by slayermarth101
Abit confusing....
How about I just do a csp dump for him. ;)
The dumps are everything that deals with CSS and ingame portraits.

Hm, not sure what a dump is but go for it a guess 0-0
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


November 03, 2011, 10:32:31 PM #161 Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 02:25:01 AM by Missing Pervy
All I need are a CSP for all three, a CSS icon of poketrainer02, and a levi name saying Wes. I don't use Battle portraits for names as the only thing that shows ingame is the damage o-o If you still want to do a dump then by all means go ahead ;)

EDIT: I'm gonna send you a PM cuse I made two recolors for the hack, make CSPs for those two so I can release them with it :happy:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]



November 14, 2011, 12:26:09 AM #164 Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 12:28:42 AM by slayermarth101
o.e >.>
Finally got time.



EDIT:
Snake looked bleached...


    <<<BADACE samus CSP

Pervy, did you still want those Wes......