Slayermarth's Portrait Shrine: The Young Lion Prince is here!

Started by slayermarth101, October 03, 2011, 12:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Update or new?

Update Roy!! He has derpy eyes..
Wolf won so do wolf!
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 18, 2011, 10:32:13 PM
Yep. Im working on a few. But i havent really been given any marth request.
I'll have one coming up soon, but I gotta finish it first o-o
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 18, 2011, 10:42:53 PM
Current wah?
It came with an image, I'll just use that
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

lol well i have three for marth if your requests are open for it  :>.>:


Hey slayer, you realize that Lucas' Scott Pilgram CPS are still in Ness' spot right?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]





Sorry guys. Csp are gonna be late. Haven't gotten much me time to do them.

It's all good, after all, you don't even have to make them in the first place ;D
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]



Only one thing to say my brother
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 24, 2011, 09:56:56 PM #134 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 10:09:41 PM by slayermarth101
Still can't do csp's at the moment.

Anyway. I've been working on something:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hopefully I can release them soon. And I've picked Dot to do recolors. If he wants. If not I pick nanobuds. sp be on the lookout soon. Hopefully. :-X