Slayermarth's Portrait Shrine: The Young Lion Prince is here!

Started by slayermarth101, October 03, 2011, 12:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Update or new?

Update Roy!! He has derpy eyes..
Wolf won so do wolf!
October 06, 2011, 10:35:11 PM #15 Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 10:49:33 PM by slayermarth101
Which one is the defeat room? (Post the 2 pics.) =X
Don't play link..

Edit: I see it now. Anyway:







Oh, and i made every one have better quality then the original picture. ;D

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 06, 2011, 10:35:11 PM
Which one is the defeat room? (Post the 2 pics.) =X
Don't play link..

Edit: I see it now. Anyway:




Awesome :af: would it be possible to get links room without the people in it? If not that's fine
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Well i cant play my wii so you'd have to get the pictures.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 06, 2011, 10:51:48 PM
Well i cant play my wii so you'd have to get the pictures.
You and me both buddy :oshi: But it's fine :af: Thanks for them all :oshi:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Poll will stop at 10 votes. Either way I think I'm doing Samus(with suit) first. She's easiest and i have a great pose in mind.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 06, 2011, 10:56:41 PM
Poll will stop at 10 votes. Either way I think I'm doing Samus(with suit) first. She's easiest and i have a great pose in mind.

Make sure to do Megaman X ;)
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


October 06, 2011, 11:28:29 PM #23 Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 11:52:15 PM by slayermarth101
Sorry for double post. But heres the first character (changed my mind):

And no this isnt gonna be the CSP. Its the pose though. I havent sexied him up in gimp yet. But when its done it'll look great!

Teaser:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


why didnt u delete the eyelid polygons in brawlbox?

y  u edit my marth CSP without permission?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

October 07, 2011, 12:51:55 AM #26 Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 12:53:27 AM by slayermarth101
Because those are teasers, actual csp's. The real ones will be sexy.

@Dot sorry :oshi:
I guess you didn't get it  :srs:
I sent you a pm a while back and you never responded so I thought that was a yes.. but ill delete them if you want.

you did?

well, if you asked i guess they can stay  ;D
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Yep. Sent it awhile back. But I didn't do much to it. I only beefed up their quality.

@everyone
Can you guys give some feedback on those sonic csp's? What I should do, shouldn't do, Etc.

they look pretty cool

but what i think you should fix that you probably already know is the eye polygons and the shoe´s env texture
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?