Slayermarth's Portrait Shrine: The Young Lion Prince is here!

Started by slayermarth101, October 03, 2011, 12:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Update or new?

Update Roy!! He has derpy eyes..
Wolf won so do wolf!
Fox got 4 facial head :

Normal
Blink
Closed
Damage

Here you do the CSP with the "Damage" face, it's for that they too big.

October 08, 2011, 04:13:41 PM #46 Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 04:40:51 PM by slayermarth101
If anyone wants a fox texture in that pose post the link and ill do it.

UPDATE!



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Perfect Pose please :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

UH OH! I realized a mistake. I put the Scott pilgrim stuff in ness' CSP's but they actually belong in Lucas' CSP's :>.>palm:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

ok thanks, I didn't even realize that. And ok Abbi, ill do them when I have CPU access again. Shouldn't be long from now.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 09, 2011, 08:23:16 PM
And ok Abbi, ill do them when I have CPU access again. Shouldn't be long from now.

Okay , Thank you :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sure. I'll do yours with abbi's. Do I have to Chang the sword color or can it stay that color.


well ill try my best. That black one may be hard but ill try

your nothing compared to me ;), im da best i own you, naa just kidding, your CSP's are alright, but nothing compared to mine
 Trolling/Flaming
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ricki Li on October 10, 2011, 03:05:04 AM
your nothing compared to me ;), im da best i own you, naa just kidding, your CSP's are alright, but nothing compared to mine

It´s called da "brawlbox method" which is different from yours
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?