Slayermarth's Portrait Shrine: The Young Lion Prince is here!

Started by slayermarth101, October 03, 2011, 12:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Update or new?

Update Roy!! He has derpy eyes..
Wolf won so do wolf!
Yea I am. Those were just teasers. As I said, they aren't actual csp's. The real ones will be sexier. ;D

For the Marth ones, I feel they would look better if you cut back on the heavy shading and add some lighting. Especially on the face so it's his skin isn't as grey looking.

Also, whenever you take BrawlBox pictures, be sure to remove all the unecessary polygons (facial expressions) and reflective textures (like the ones that overlay Marth's sword gem and brooch).

But the poses are perfect and don't budge an inch when you switch between them (unlike most "perfect" pose threads). Just work on improving the shading on your BrawlBox shots, and you're good.[/feedback]
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



October 07, 2011, 08:31:57 PM #33 Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 08:34:11 PM by slayermarth101
Update!



Any other shadows anyone wants post the link. I haven't done sonic yet. I'm downloading his default textures.

October 07, 2011, 08:43:45 PM #34 Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 08:46:58 PM by Rockin Pervy
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 07, 2011, 08:31:57 PM
Update!



Any other shadows anyone wants post the link. I haven't done sonic yet. I'm downloading his default textures.

Mmmmmm, maybe this one.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9701
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


they eyes look kinda wierd... and you need to add the eye highlight (little white dot by pupil)

October 08, 2011, 02:24:26 PM #37 Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 02:43:06 PM by slayermarth101
Fox?


irises are a bit to close together. and darken the whites of the eyes

derp eyes...
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

October 08, 2011, 02:56:13 PM #40 Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 02:58:14 PM by slayermarth101
These eyes!!!?!?! :rage:  *Does a different character*



looks better... but idk. still doesnt look right. maybe itll look better when you shrink it down

October 08, 2011, 03:17:06 PM #42 Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 03:29:05 PM by slayermarth101
..... I knew starfox would be the most difficult....



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's cause you take the Damage face for do the screen.