Slayermarth's Portrait Shrine: The Young Lion Prince is here!

Started by slayermarth101, October 03, 2011, 12:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Update or new?

Update Roy!! He has derpy eyes..
Wolf won so do wolf!
December 11, 2011, 05:39:11 PM #210 Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 05:43:20 PM by slayermarth101
So just CSP and BP?

Edit:

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 11, 2011, 05:39:11 PM
So just CSP and BP?

Edit:

they look awnsome xD beyond textures look epic and we can tell with those csp how the texture is delicius xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


still look like scizor textures ingame they look good xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Awesome CSPS/SSPS

Hey Could you make CSPS (and BPs if you do them) of this?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24019
The BLU team recolor too, please.

Before you make them, If possible, could you please make them posing a little something like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's because in TF2, if you get an Ubercharge, then you go crazy wanting to beat the crap out of the opposing team, so have them pose a little something like that. So if you can do it, thank you. And also, could you make SSPS for Mewtwo2000's Final Destination 64? The one with Brawl FD's BG. That's one of the alternate versions.
I'm back after a long while.

I tried those already remember? They look like the ones you posted.

Oh. I didn't know i requested those. Oops. Sorry. ^^'' But did you read i want SSS stuff for Mewtwo2000's alternate FD64 with Brawl FD's BG?
I'm back after a long while.


What page are the Ubercharge Kirby V2 CSPs and BPs on? can't find 'em.

Link to stage. The one i want is called STGFINAL64_BRAWLBG.pac
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16810
I'm back after a long while.

http://www.mediafire.com/?eal85fkiw5g6bz0

Im getting a preview icon.

I can't do the ubercharge kirby because he doesn't open in my brawlbox.

Well Actually, You got the wrong UberKirby. I made a newer version when i posted that. It's called Ubercharge Kirby V2. Here's the link to the hack. In-game pictures are provided

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24019 Also, why not do in-game?
I'm back after a long while.

Ill try tomorrow. I have to go now. Ill post that SSP tomorrow to.


Sorry everyone. I've been busy.

Anyway heres a new pose im working on. I edited the first one I made.


I think infernape99 will love this.
And its in SJS quality!