Fonon Project - Model Imports [Current - ?]

Started by ramonM64, October 08, 2011, 01:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can't decide on which import to focus on.. what do you think?

Dont change focus.. finish Genis Sage!
finish Squall over Link
finish Vyse over Pit
finish Cream and Cheese over Sonic
start on Yuna (FFX) over Zelda
start on Genis/Presea over Ice Climbers
start on Lloyd/Colette over Ice Climbers
How about you update an old Import? (post suggestion)
Hey, you ever thought about making.. (post suggestion)
I think you think i can think for you
well here are then(if you dont find then from they're real tales series all of then are at the Tales of Vs for PSP):

Asch / Tales of the Abyss
Yuri Lowell / Tales of Vesperia
Shing Meteoryte / Tales of Hearts
Caius Qualls / Tales of the Tempest
Ruca Milda / Tales of Innocence
Senel Coolidge / Tales of Legendia
Kratos Aurion / Tales of Symphonia
Cress Alvein / Tales of Phantasia
Richter Abend / Tales of Symphonia: DotNW

these are the one from tales series i would want(just some ideas you dont have to make then if you dont want to) but if you meant ALL the imports i would want
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Presea (Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the new world) over Fox.
Shing (Tales of VS) over Pit.

If you're willing to do Presea, can you keep her bone structure as well? The bone structure allows me to use the animations. (I'll give you the bin file if you want)

yea theres alot id want too vitinho. alot id want arent from Tales.

as a favor to LJSTAR, the dude who can get the ToVS models, i was gonna do Shing somewhen. dont know the actual character but from screens he looks alright.

id want to rig Asch so it could help jolt Lilith's interest in gettin work done on the PSA she (i think u_O) started awhile ago.

Inner i was thinkin of doing presea somewhen except editing the symphonia 2 model like genis. the animations wont work with it edited?

i was gonna finish up the rig im workin on tonight but i got family over so i wont be able to work on it tonight

Hehe. I was planning on getting back to Asch after finishing Roy and the new Ike, but that would be cool too XD

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

@ramonM64: You don't have to worry about PSA. You probably don't want to help anyway, since this PSA will be a pain. I'll write down my planned moveset if you wish though.

Also, the animations will work, but quality will change since Brawl models have less bones then Tos2 ones.

PSA for who, Presea? yawp.. you have to have infliction for her UP/B

oh.. about fixin up presea like genis, im wondering who will she fit over bone set wise. i would make her over toon link but then again thats where i wanted Lloyd..  or could i rig it over fox and if she looks too tall compared to genis, shrink her with PSA? what about Ness?

I was referring to Shing when I said that the PSA will be a pain.

Also, do you know how to fix the bones so the headerlen is 208? That's the basic problem with the tos2 models

I kinda noticed this recently but Luke's sword is always visible. and I mean ALWAYS visible.

I noticed this when I was using Link neutral b. I was like. "Link fires a bow with his sword in his hand?" then I noticed happened with his Side B.

Is there a way to fix that? Is the sword even rigged to the master sword or his hand?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

actualy i noticed that too. i was told to rig it to the master sword's handle bone but clearly that wasnt the best choice. the sheathed sword is also always visible too, which it shouldnt either. there are ALOT of bones for link's sword so its tricky.

i have plans to fix it though. i also got model rips from a friend that are 2 of luke's swords from the same PSP game. if you know Luke i think you can guess which ones i got. ill try to update other things too.


Quote from: Innerscope on November 21, 2011, 01:07:43 PM
I was referring to Shing when I said that the PSA will be a pain.

Also, do you know how to fix the bones so the headerlen is 208? That's the basic problem with the tos2 models
oh do ya have a complicated moveset planned for him?

i have no idea what you just said      sorry   i cant help ya man    x__x     

Fonic Sword and Key of Lorelei?

Also I recall seeing something about a PSA for Luke? Has it been started?

And the person who got you the Luke model, do they have RM3? Because I think that RM3 models are very high quality and has both Long and Short Haired versions. I'd suggest that you rig those models over ToVS ones.
I just find the quality to be way better in general.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

November 22, 2011, 02:57:14 AM #175 Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 03:03:04 AM by ramonM64
dam.. i wont say if yer right or not right now   hahas

i got no idea on what happened with the PSA. there was a dude that wanted me to halt progress publicly but im not sure if he meant ALL luke progress or just moveset-wise. awhile ago he was requesting a vertex and i was about to start vertexing so i posted in his request thread lettin him know i was gonna start a luke vertex and what not. i havent heard from him much since then. thats why im confused about his posts he left in the thread pages back..

as far as i know, nothing is being done moveset-wise

i agree. they look almost better than the PS2 models. duuUUde.. i didnt WANT to work with a popsicle handed model. its the best we had at the time. there is a other dude who actualy is lookin into radiant 3 and almost got him exported properly except with garbage UVs. hes working on it. i hope he figures it out soon. i woudlnt mind rerigging him with the radiant 3 model since itll come out much better than the ToVS model.

I kinda know someone who has exported RM3 models before. I could see if they could help? (Although the time it takes for them to respond is kinda long, so don't wait on me.

Also is the moveset in the OP the one your using? Because I have a few ideas myself that might go against the one in the OP.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

@ramonM64: That guy meant to stop progress move-set wise. Do you want to start PSA if we see nothing for a month?

Also, I found out a few techniques from the if command. I can make the Change commands work now. I found out a new command, Button press. The format goes something like this:


If Button pressed: 0
           Change SubAction: 4A


This means that if I press the 'A' button, The attack will go to Attack13. Does this make any sense?

Either way, with this knowledge, we can probably have 15-20 artes now.

What kind of PSA is this? is it a "Brawl-like" one or a "Let's make the character how they were in their game" kind?

Also, I just realized that RM3 only has Long-haired Luke and not Short-haired.
You'd have to get Short-haired from RM2.

Also, has anyone tried porting Link to Wario? Wario would work well because of his two costume sets which we could have both Long and Short haired versions in one.

Just a suggestion.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Brawl sucks >_> Or do you mean brawlMODS XD

Basically, Luke combos using artes, and the same applies to A moves.

I can import Link's model over Wario, but my primary goal is to make animations and psa. My psa idea is sort of different though (After I found out what the if command is capable of)