Fonon Project - Model Imports [Current - ?]

Started by ramonM64, October 08, 2011, 01:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can't decide on which import to focus on.. what do you think?

Dont change focus.. finish Genis Sage!
finish Squall over Link
finish Vyse over Pit
finish Cream and Cheese over Sonic
start on Yuna (FFX) over Zelda
start on Genis/Presea over Ice Climbers
start on Lloyd/Colette over Ice Climbers
How about you update an old Import? (post suggestion)
Hey, you ever thought about making.. (post suggestion)
I think you think i can think for you
Quote from: Albafika on April 23, 2012, 12:33:15 PM
I.... Didn't know he had released Kratos... <_<;
Quote from: dRage on April 23, 2012, 01:19:28 PM


Go download it! The hack deserves way more downloads than it currently has. I played mostly Link (as Kratos of course) during my 6 hours P:M session and I'm still not tired of this import. Though I had to switch from winged judgement to regular judgement, the wings were starting to get distracting xD

Did I mention that I love the attention to detail in this import? After removing the wings I noticed that even the tassels from his judgement suit are rigged and animated <3
you should try it out Albafika, if you like Symphonia i have no doubt you will like it. i did every trick i knew on him as Symphonia for da cube is my favorite RPG.

i was surprised how that worked out, the cape back straps animating with link's hat bones. since yea.. the hat isnt attached to the BustN like the cape thing is. in case you dudes dont know, Royal_Blade started a PSA for him. he's focusing on Lloyd over Pit at the moment though

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 24, 2012, 10:17:33 PM
I hope Vyse wins the poll >.>
i kinda feel like making him next, regardless if he wins or not. mainly cuz after much failed attempts, i was about to get models off from the Skies of Arcadia disc myself. i have a higher poly and texture resolution model now. i got some of his cutlasses now too (thats one of the reasons i was holding him back)

Quote from: Segtendo on April 24, 2012, 10:21:34 PM
I'd get Sora, but my Pit slots are filled :srs:
I have the default Pit free, but I like keeping the main color...
oh     yeh, thats what i do too. i leave the 00 alone.

who do you have over yer red slot?

i think this Sora would make a good one..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Pixels on April 24, 2012, 11:47:07 PM
Sora looks great :D I haven't had a chance to try it out yet but I definitely will soon.

As for the poll, I just had to vote for Cream. I just think that it was really cool what you managed to do with Cheese. Plus she's one of my favorite video game characters
thank you. the download should keep you busy for awhile

now that i know about size mods are possible (WITHOUT messing up the others), she wont look soOoo tall to sonic. when da time comes, ill ask a friend if he can teach me how to do it


and yuuuup ill give the poll a day or three. ill be checking stuff and backing up files tonight. i think my laptop is gonna explode any moment..

Quote from: dRage on April 23, 2012, 01:19:28 PM


Go download it! The hack deserves way more downloads than it currently has. I played mostly Link (as Kratos of course) during my 6 hours P:M session and I'm still not tired of this import. Though I had to switch from winged judgement to regular judgement, the wings were starting to get distracting xD

Did I mention that I love the attention to detail in this import? After removing the wings I noticed that even the tassels from his judgement suit are rigged and animated <3
Sounds like a kinky dream. ._.

Quote from: ramonM64 on April 25, 2012, 01:57:56 AM
you should try it out Albafika, if you like Symphonia i have no doubt you will like it. i did every trick i knew on him as Symphonia for da cube is my favorite RPG.

i was surprised how that worked out, the cape back straps animating with link's hat bones. since yea.. the hat isnt attached to the BustN like the cape thing is. in case you dudes dont know, Royal_Blade started a PSA for him. he's focusing on Lloyd over Pit at the moment though
TOS and FE are my favorites from the Cube. =D

DL'ing Kratos as I type this. Does he has extra faces?

Quote from: ramonM64 on April 25, 2012, 01:57:56 AM
oh     yeh, thats what i do too. i leave the 00 alone.

who do you have over yer red slot?
I have ShadowSnake's Lloyd. That thing is a sexy beast @_@
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Albafika on April 25, 2012, 02:00:37 AM
Sounds like a kinky dream. ._.
TOS and FE are my favorites from the Cube. =D

DL'ing Kratos as I type this. Does he has extra faces?
i only played the two Fire Emblems for GBA.. those were pretty dam challenging and fun. i liked the story in both them too

shamefully, no he doesnt. Link uses face morphs or vertex sets.. i forget, instead of object visibilty through bones (like most characters do). it was actually made editable in the recent brawlbox so i think its possible now. in v0.02 he'll have expressions for sure

Quote from: Segtendo on April 25, 2012, 02:07:32 AM
I have ShadowSnake's Lloyd. That thing is a sexy beast @_@
oh i forgot about him, it does look niice. its pretty dam shameful to worship Symphonia sooo and yet have never used a Lloyd import, PSA, or whatever of any kind

Sora is Awesome! the sound pack that hero made makes it even better.
i'm actually getting a bit better at 3d modeling and I could probably make you them KH1 Keyblades.
but first I'm working on a certain lombax

Quote from: ramonM64 on April 25, 2012, 01:57:56 AM
who do you have over yer red slot?

i think this Sora would make a good one..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I have him over Red Pit too.

And I HAD ShadowSnake's Lloyd over it. His Lloyd is awesome

Quote from: DemonBoy on April 25, 2012, 02:11:44 AM
Sora is Awesome! the sound pack that hero made makes it even better.
i'm actually getting a bit better at 3d modeling and I could probably make you them KH1 Keyblades.
but first I'm working on a certain lombax
your alive!  i thought you drowned from the flood of edit vault messages. happeh to hear you like it.  :)

the only lombax i know is Ratchet..  i only played a 4 player demo for one of the PSOne games yeaaaars ago with my brothers. i like his design and weapons.

Quote from: ramonM64 on April 25, 2012, 02:11:05 AM
oh i forgot about him, it does look niice. its pretty dam shameful to worship Symphonia sooo and yet have never used a Lloyd import, PSA, or whatever of any kind
Well, I had that ooooooold PSA of Lloyd over Wolf ages ago. That thing was so buggy @_@
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Actually, I have no current focus since my laptop stopped working.

Just to clear things up.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Segtendo on April 25, 2012, 02:26:42 AM
Well, I had that ooooooold PSA of Lloyd over Wolf ages ago. That thing was so buggy @_@
uh   i worded that bad, i meant " and yet I have never " in post 588

oh      i think alot of bugs were fixed in the recent release, all i did was insert the sword models so i wouldnt know. like what i did with Tidus, im waiting to try it when i import GCN Lloyds over the PSA's boneset.

the only actual PSAs i use often is i think sdo0m's cloud (i have been messing with his bomberman lately too). i noticed Albafika made a cloud edit, i should try it too.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on April 25, 2012, 03:20:07 AM
Actually, I have no current focus since my laptop stopped working.

Just to clear things up.
awh dude..   i hope you get things fixed up and you dont lose any important data. its a sign.. i have to backup my laptop for sure now

Quote from: ramonM64 on April 25, 2012, 02:11:05 AM
i only played the two Fire Emblems for GBA.. those were pretty dam challenging and fun. i liked the story in both them too
Might wanna give the Gamecube/Wii one a shot. You'll probably love those (Wii one is a sequel of Gamecube's one)
Quote from: ramonM64 on April 25, 2012, 02:11:05 AM
shamefully, no he doesnt. Link uses face morphs or vertex sets.. i forget, instead of object visibilty through bones (like most characters do). it was actually made editable in the recent brawlbox so i think its possible now. in v0.02 he'll have expressions for sure
No worries, I was just asking out of curiosity!

Quote from: ramonM64 on April 25, 2012, 03:24:19 AMthe only actual PSAs i use often is i think sdo0m's cloud (i have been messing with his bomberman lately too). i noticed Albafika made a cloud edit, i should try it too.
My edit changes the Up Smash/Down Smash for actual sword attacks, instead of those annoying spells, and makes Cloud have the sword's full range, but adds some lag to the moves. It's made with balance as its first objective. You could give it a shot, I suppose. :P

From your poll I suggested a high poly KH2 Sora over Pit. There actually is one over him but that one is just low poly and its rig is not so good.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: ramonM64 on April 25, 2012, 03:24:19 AM
awh dude..   i hope you get things fixed up and you dont lose any important data. its a sign.. i have to backup my laptop for sure now
Yeah...

I'm gonna get my computer checked out soon. And probably get myself a hard drive for back-up...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Albafika, i tryed out yer Cloud PSA edit. i use sdo0m's Cloud alot, so i noticed the changes right away. the most notice-able is the sideSMASH. i used to abuse that and the airdown A move. i think thats my only slight problem with it, its kinda like Dedede's sideSMASH now. you have to charge it ahead of time. its not a bad thing, i just wasnt used to it for cloud. i noticed how he sorta stops if you touch the ground too early after attackin in mid-air too. he's alot more challenging to use now

a rundown of what i thought were the pros and cons..

Pros
- the blue sword trail is longer and the hits seem more accurate.
- the up and downSMASH spells were removed (i did like the spells but neutral side-dodging them is nearly impossible since they hit multiple times. even back-dodging, sometimes you think yer far enough and it still hits)
- the Final Smash not Zooming in and ending earlier, sdo0m's final smash wouldnt be that overpowered if you at LEAST took damage while in it
- overall more fluid-looking and "connected" animation

Cons
- sideSMASH has too much start lag, the end lag would be fine though
- this one is more of a preference, i liked a few animations more in sdo0m's version like the wait stance and the final smash animations.
- not many more i can think of than that, its pretty well balanced

i don't know exactly how to properly balance someone, you can ignore most of that up there. most of it probably doesnt make sense, i dont know the specific terms for what im tryin to say. anyway, niice work on it. its a fun version of him that i would use off and on.

---

the poll seems pretty close.. i just remembered i forgot to add Kid Trunks to one of the Start on imports. it would be focused for Scott Pilgrims PSA though, it would be both normal and super saiyan kid trunks (my favorite dude from DBZ).

Ramon, can you make custom models?

Like of characters?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread