Fonon Project - Model Imports [Current - ?]

Started by ramonM64, October 08, 2011, 01:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can't decide on which import to focus on.. what do you think?

Dont change focus.. finish Genis Sage!
finish Squall over Link
finish Vyse over Pit
finish Cream and Cheese over Sonic
start on Yuna (FFX) over Zelda
start on Genis/Presea over Ice Climbers
start on Lloyd/Colette over Ice Climbers
How about you update an old Import? (post suggestion)
Hey, you ever thought about making.. (post suggestion)
I think you think i can think for you
The soulcalibur seems to be the same than in Soucalibur 2, I didn't see any difference from a model point of view and it should really work, as it's close to the one Veigue uses. The most annoying thing would be to extract these two swords though...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Well, SoulCalibur Legends is on the Wii, so I'm going to assume they won't be THAT hard to get.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

We might just release multiple versions of it. In my PSA, I'll add the other sword in so it appears during Celsuis Calibur. As for the other blue sword (I don't know what its called) I'm looking into ToH:TB for models right now. Hopefully I can rip it from there and use it (I think I mentioned this earlier).

I have made recolours for Veigue (btw, colour the Canadian way of spelling color...I wanted to clarify that because I will probably be saying that a lot). I need people to look into ripping the effect models from ToS2 for me. Innerscope and I managed to extract stalagmite (with animation) but we can't find anything else.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on May 02, 2012, 02:13:56 PM
@Ramon:
Yeah, I made that emblem. It's hard to tell because I blurred it to make it smoother.

The model will be going over Dedede, so I use his effects and stuff for PSA, not marth's. And it's good. I've planned some things ahead already.

@Phillia:
This is requiem in SCL:

THATS the 2nd sword Yama got, i knew it looked fimiliar except i think i saw it in Soul Calibur 3 since i never played Legends. in the in-game screens, Veigue already gots it except i have it Cull_all'ed.

also, da friend thats gonna send me over the Soul Calibur 2 models showed me these for reference.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


---

havent had much time to mess around with anything. i did mess around with the shader Kid Trunks uses. its a lot sharper now and is closer to how im tryin to get it to look, like DBZ budokai 3.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

kid future Trunks xD (hope someone will oneslot port that model from lucas to ness)
i love it
but i dont like the shaders (if someone makes HD texture for it)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Ramon, This just clicked, when you obtain the Soul Calibur sword, do you plan on putting it over Ike's article sword? Because that'd make more sense and it make use of the article for the PSA.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

hi ramon

ouah you have progress on your project two characters in same time and trunks seems awesome dude

good continuation

i think its time to lift my foot off this thread and let it fly for a bit

released a kirby hat pack. its probably not what you guys wanted. sorry for those that were waiting (if there was any) on news on a actual character import. i see right now da poll is a tie between two girls. after i finish this other dude's sweeeEEt request, ill decide on between 4 different characters to lose my "no female import" virginity to


it'll either be..

Yuna from FFX
Cream n' Cheese from da Sonic games
Tear from Tales of The Abyss
Cheria from Tales of Graces

anyway, have fun with those kirby hats meanwhile

also, to those who reported freezing issues with dream drop Sora when trying to use EternalYoshi's PSA, try out these and lemme know if they work for you [could be a file size issue, main texture is in CMPR in that download]

Damm I was thinking of doing a Cloud Kirby hat but I got beaten.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: ramonM64 on June 12, 2012, 10:32:11 AM
i think its time to lift my foot off this thread and let it fly for a bit

released a kirby hat pack. its probably not what you guys wanted. sorry for those that were waiting (if there was any) on news on a actual character import. i see right now da poll is a tie between two girls. after i finish this other dude's sweeeEEt request, ill decide on between 4 different characters to lose my "no female import" virginity to


it'll either be..

Yuna from FFX
Cream n' Cheese from da Sonic games
Tear from Tales of The Abyss
Cheria from Tales of Graces

anyway, have fun with those kirby hats meanwhile

Does this mean you have the tales of the abyss models?

It would really be surprising... Nobody has managed to access the tales of the abyss models with their textures... I remember seeing a topic where they were her model, but it didn't have any texture...

The only people who I remembered having access to these models, with the textures were on a japanese site that Royal Blade posted long ago: this was on the same site than for the RM3 models.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!


Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I think you should update your X import with a shine and metal. It's been long overdue.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: ramonM64 on June 12, 2012, 10:32:11 AM
i think its time to lift my foot off this thread and let it fly for a bit

released a kirby hat pack. its probably not what you guys wanted. sorry for those that were waiting (if there was any) on news on a actual character import. i see right now da poll is a tie between two girls. after i finish this other dude's sweeeEEt request, ill decide on between 4 different characters to lose my "no female import" virginity to


it'll either be..

Yuna from FFX
Cream n' Cheese from da Sonic games
Tear from Tales of The Abyss
Cheria from Tales of Graces

anyway, have fun with those kirby hats meanwhile

also, to those who reported freezing issues with dream drop Sora when trying to use EternalYoshi's PSA, try out these and lemme know if they work for you [could be a file size issue, main texture is in CMPR in that download]

Yuna from FFX? hmmm..

I would have love to see her outfit from X-2 and over ZSS. But i guess that Yuna is over Peach?

About the Dream Drop Sora issue, weirdly, the previous one you uploaded with the pack works for me in Project: M. But i guess ill try the one you just posted and see what happens.