Fonon Project - Model Imports [Current - ?]

Started by ramonM64, October 08, 2011, 01:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can't decide on which import to focus on.. what do you think?

Dont change focus.. finish Genis Sage!
finish Squall over Link
finish Vyse over Pit
finish Cream and Cheese over Sonic
start on Yuna (FFX) over Zelda
start on Genis/Presea over Ice Climbers
start on Lloyd/Colette over Ice Climbers
How about you update an old Import? (post suggestion)
Hey, you ever thought about making.. (post suggestion)
I think you think i can think for you
Ramon, do you know how to make models from scratch?

Because it would be really useful to get models for Kratos' artes and effects for the PSA!
You'll already be credited for the model, wings, and weapons.

If you can, would you mind creating some certain effects for me?

if not, that's fine, I could always put it in the request section.

I'll upload a picture of all the needed effects if you need a reference.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

yea to clear it up, that lil bit thats stickin out in the front of the blade is the other sword. its best to have ALL equips rigged and fixed on one file and then after its all ready, delete certain objects and make different files. and yea, since i dont have their textures, they randomly steal some from other objects. i think the shield was takin textures from the sheath.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 02, 2012, 02:38:50 AM
Ramon, do you know how to make models from scratch?

Because it would be really useful to get models for Kratos' artes and effects for the PSA!
You'll already be credited for the model, wings, and weapons.

If you can, would you mind creating some certain effects for me?

if not, that's fine, I could always put it in the request section.

I'll upload a picture of all the needed effects if you need a reference.
if its for the PSA, alright. tell me what you need and ill get to it when i can

minor issues, like giving the wings a lil more transparency, ill fix somewhen.. right now im just waiting.. im waitin for some answers and those equips.. i dont feel like makin or doing anything else till that time comes

So you take this time that you don't get the answers ro rleax i suposse?well everyone needs a relax sometime and besides you're importing and epic model!So yeah you deserve to relax and everything else
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 02, 2012, 04:20:56 AM #438 Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 03:19:15 PM by Royal_Blade
That's great! I want this PSA to look good.

Here's a pic of the effects I want for the PSA:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's pretty much all that I need.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

February 02, 2012, 09:41:20 AM #439 Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 09:42:59 AM by ramonM64
Quote from: Vitinho on February 02, 2012, 02:49:17 AM
So you take this time that you don't get the answers ro rleax i suposse?well everyone needs a relax sometime and besides you're importing and epic model!So yeah you deserve to relax and everything else
thanks Vitinho.. thank you all for being understanding and patient, as soon as i get those equips.. ill get him released on that day.. THEN i could relax a bit..


Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 02, 2012, 04:20:56 AM
That's great! I want this PSA to look good.

Here's a pic of the effects I want for the PSA:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's pretty much all that I need.
i think i can make all of those, the tricky one seems like guardian field (whats up the problem with the textures?). especialy cuz it has alot of very little details i cant see there. all of these are gonna be half-flat objects (some double-sided for better effect) and using a texture with blended transparency. we could make the effects always lit up like the wings if you want.

how exactly are we gonna get em in though? if you want me to rig it over some other effect or MLD0 that has bones then id have a idea on how.. right now im not sure

February 02, 2012, 12:02:41 PM #440 Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 12:21:41 PM by Psycho Philia
Royal Blade: Honestly for Hell Pyre it seems a little hard to make a model with the picture you sent...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doQ5gibriV8&feature=player_embedded


Ramon: Use this video in case the pictures are not enough, maybe it will help you a little more.

Or if you want, and if Royal Blade wants of course, here is a video in order to see Vesperia's effects for the demon fang, Light spear, the wind burst, and guardian field. (there's no hell pyre though, because in Vesperia, he only uses Lighting blade alias raijinken, super lighting blade alias Fuuraijinken , First aid, guardian field alias shugohoujin, light spear alias senkoureppa, shining bind, sonic thrust alias shunjinken, demon fang alias majinken, double demon fang alias majinken souga, fierce demon fang and overlimit.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKzjknhM_Aw&feature=related

And maybe this video will give an idea for Royal Blade for Fierce Demon Fang, because it works completely differently in Vesperia... In case he didn't remember...

Eh! Wait just a minute, Royal Blade, on who do you plan to make the Kratos Psa? On Link? On Marth? I ask this, because, I know maybe it doesn't interest you, but, if it is on Link, you will have some problems with the voices... Link's voices are too short, meaning Kratos's voices would have a rather bad quality. Of course, it has no importance if you don't plan to include voices. If you need more informations about this, you're free to contact me.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

@Ramon: For guardian field, I'll be mixing it with brawl effects, and I don't have that exact texure for Kratos' guardian field... That's the problem. The model for Guardian Field, I'll be taking Marth's/Ike's glyph model as the base. Anyways, I stated that I don't need the Guardian Field and Light Spear effects, I'll be using brawl models as a base.

For the Demon Fang projectile, that'll be over Link's arrow. (the arrow itself)

The Hell Pyre fireball is going on Link's Gale Boomerang.

The other effects, like the shockwave and the wind burst can be put over fox/falco/wolf reflector effect (not the physical reflector), so the model have animations.(i.e. for the wind burst to expand)

All other effects will be brawl styled effects to mix up the PSA.

@Philia: It's quite silly to ask who the PSA will be over if it's based on Ramon's Import on Link...

Also, I'm using that Arte exhibition for Kratos as animation references, so it'll be close to the original.

And I know Kratos himself doesn't have Hell Pyre per-say, but Repede and Flynn both have it.

And For Fierce Demon Fang, I'll be basing it off of Vesperia's incarnation of the arte. For the effects, just wait and see what I'll do...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

February 02, 2012, 04:40:07 PM #442 Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 04:45:10 PM by Psycho Philia
Royal Blade: I remembered Ramon said that Kratos would be both on Link and Marth, this is why I asked you...

Repede has hell pyre?? I didn't know that, it must be funny to see. :laugh:

Edit: Pfff... Nevermind... In fact it's an other importer who will make an import on Marth, I just verified...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

CREAM NOW!!!!!

I see you used sonic's faces as cheese
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


1.)  What part of Kratos' hair did you attach to Link's Front hair? Because I was thinking, for PSA and for nice looks, you should make most of his hair flow with the front hair, then his hair would flow in the wind. Plus, it make me have more use for the bone.

2.)  Also... I've been thinking... Ramon, just make the models... I'm kinda rethinking what they should be over...

I'll also need one more effect model done... But I'm not quite sure which though... yet...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Psycho Philia on February 02, 2012, 04:40:07 PM
Royal Blade: I remembered Ramon said that Kratos would be both on Link and Marth, this is why I asked you...

Repede has hell pyre?? I didn't know that, it must be funny to see. :laugh:

Edit: Pfff... Nevermind... In fact it's an other importer who will make an import on Marth, I just verified...
what the.. Repede got Hell Pyre.. the DOGGIE?   lol.. i wish i had the chance to see that in-game, brother sold our xbox. i think i didnt even make it half way

Quote from: Irukari on February 02, 2012, 11:20:41 PM
CREAM NOW!!!!!

I see you used sonic's faces as cheese
yea, cheese's eyes, mouth, and antenna thing change with cream. with that new "Remap Materials" thing for brawlbox.. she will be alot less annoyin to fix up. i dont know when i will though

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 03, 2012, 02:57:46 AM
1.)  What part of Kratos' hair did you attach to Link's Front hair? Because I was thinking, for PSA and for nice looks, you should make most of his hair flow with the front hair, then his hair would flow in the wind. Plus, it make me have more use for the bone.

2.)  Also... I've been thinking... Ramon, just make the models... I'm kinda rethinking what they should be over...

I'll also need one more effect model done... But I'm not quite sure which though... yet...
1.) i think i rigged the left side of the hair ends to the LhairN and the right side to the RhairN. we could use the RsideN and LsideN of link's hair bangs for the cape on the back. the cape wiggles with the shoulderNs right now

2.) ill get to those when i can. lemme know when you are sure

i noticed the importance of the shirt sleeve bones now.. rotate a shoulderJ at a 180 degree angle.. notice how where it connects to the shoulder it gets all twisted? thats when the sleeve is rotated back 180 degrees to prevent deforming. and yea.. i learned something today

Well... Repede doesn't have Hell Pyre per-say... He has his own variation called "Hell Hound" (however still pronounced Gurenken in jap due to namco using the sound "ken" representing the terms Sword and Dog. But the kanji are different.) Anyways, it's pretty awesome. Maybe check out an arte exhibition on youtube or something...


What are you using Link's hat bones for? I thought those were going to be used for the back cape things...


And for the models, the last one I want is related to the new poll in my PSA topic. It will be a large model with alot of different components, I will say that...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

oooh yea.. i completly forgot about his hat bones. for the non-PSA, the neck bone tilting, i think, would override the primary bustN and shoulderN control and it would make the capes shrink. the shoulderNs would be a better choice since its "next to" the bustN in the bone tree and gave separate L and R control. i think it would be better to use the hair bangs for seperate left and right strap cape control in the PSA version. the advantage the hat bones have is having more "waves" to them (since there is alot of bones in it). its up to you though, im only throwin ideas out there.

about the poll, its a hard choice between Air Thrust and Thunder Blade.. i went with Thunder Blade. i would of went with Grave if the option was there. the first time i saw the grave spell.. it was awesome, well.. i liked all the spells in symphonia. Grave was one of the ones i especialy liked

To me, this is how I think it should be:
Link's Hat -> Kratos' Back capes;
Link's Bangs -> Kratos' Hair;
Link's Sleeves -> Kratos' Shoulder pads;

- The hat for the back capes because they move alot more than his shoulder pads or his hair. Plus in animations, they need to be defined more with motion than his other parts.
- The bangs for Kratos' hair because Link's bangs move surprisingly well in the wind, I mean pretty dang well.
- Link's sleeves for Kratos' shoulder pads because they follow with the arms and the shoulders well.


Yeah, Grave will always be awesome imo.

But if you read my post, I chose those two because they weren't relative to the ground like Grave and Eruption are...

And remember, you're the one who'll be helping out with that model for the spell.

I honestly thought you would've chosen Air Thrust because it the whole uses some of the same parts (like the blades of air) but just changed differently in size.

But Thunder Blade would use less models overall... It is a tough choice. Though I'm predicting Thunder Blade will be voted more because it looks alot more appealing than Air Thrust.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

i agree with those reasons for having them rigged there.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



i like both of those spells but i found thunder blade more rewarding and more of a buff. Air Thrust is a upgraded Wind Blade while Thunder Blade was very different compared to Lightning.

wh00t    i was happy to see i got some sword models. thing is, the dude ripped Lloyd's weapons..   at least ill have his ready for when that time comes. the one we could use for Kratos of Lloyd's is the Vorpal Sword. i hope he can get em before this week is over, hes been busy playing the phantasy star online 2 ALPHA, which closes later today