Fonon Project - Model Imports [Current - ?]

Started by ramonM64, October 08, 2011, 01:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can't decide on which import to focus on.. what do you think?

Dont change focus.. finish Genis Sage!
finish Squall over Link
finish Vyse over Pit
finish Cream and Cheese over Sonic
start on Yuna (FFX) over Zelda
start on Genis/Presea over Ice Climbers
start on Lloyd/Colette over Ice Climbers
How about you update an old Import? (post suggestion)
Hey, you ever thought about making.. (post suggestion)
I think you think i can think for you
Great can't wait for it  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You're killing me making me wait so long for it DX

Oh well, I can still waint D:
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

February 08, 2012, 05:13:46 AM #467 Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 05:20:29 AM by ramonM64
yeaaa.. sorry about the wait, i know its probaly torture

some good and bad news.. good news is the files are pretty much ready. the bad news.. i was gonna start fixing certain equips for some .pacs but brawlbox crashes when deleting certain amounts of objects (theres a bunch of equips).

im thinking of uploading it anyway.. ill make 2 defailt equips for the suits and WHOLE equip .pac that you get rid of what you dont want be changing the material's CullMode to "Cull_All" and delete the unneeded palettes and textures. even with ALL objects the file size isnt as big as Tidus and with deleting textures itll be even smaller. im gonna try some other things before finalizing it.. any objections?


yea its alright this way, with 1 sword and 1 shield texture, the file sizes are 837 KB .pac and 525 KB for the pcs.

Quote from: ramonM64 on February 08, 2012, 05:13:46 AM
yeaaa.. sorry about the wait, i know its probaly torture

some good and bad news.. good news is the files are pretty much ready. the bad news.. i was gonna start fixing certain equips for some .pacs but brawlbox crashes when deleting certain amounts of objects (theres a bunch of equips).

im thinking of uploading it anyway.. ill make 2 defailt equips for the suits and WHOLE equip .pac that you get rid of what you dont want be changing the material's CullMode to "Cull_All" and delete the unneeded palettes and textures. even with ALL objects the file size isnt as big as Tidus and with deleting textures itll be even smaller. im gonna try some other things before finalizing it.. any objections?

You could always go the Mewtwo2ooo route and make a big file full of different .pacs full of different combinations.


February 08, 2012, 05:31:36 AM #469 Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 05:38:43 AM by ramonM64
true..

after doing some math though.. theres 7 shields and 14 swords, thats 98 different combinations. times that by 2 since there will be a with and without wings versions.. i think in this position its best to go the "Cull_All" way. making these files 196 times will drive me mad..   the crazy kind of mad

Quote from: ramonM64 on February 08, 2012, 05:31:36 AM
true..

after doing some math though.. theres 7 shields and 14 swords, thats 98 different combinations. times that by 2 since there will be a with and without wings versions.. i think in this position its best to go the "Cull_All" way. making these files 196 times will drive me mad..   the crazy kind of mad

Oh. Right. I forgot about that. Yeah, no. Just do the cull thing.


98 different combinations would indeed drive one insane >.>
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

February 08, 2012, 07:38:31 AM #472 Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 07:51:32 AM by ramonM64
yea..   the thing that made it interesting this time around is messin with the cellshaded thing. also, what to make and what to not make reflective. enough messin around though. im fixing the last materials on the judgement and then im gonna re-name all the materials so its easier to find what sword you want in the Xtra equips .pac file.

hey-uh guys.. which costume do you like more? in-game, the mercenary one reminds me of playin as Yuri cuz of the cell-shadedness and.. the purple. i think id side with the judgement suit though. i liked using it with the Star shield and The Last Fencer in symphonia. luckily.. those are 2 of the equips included

I like both costumes, that question's not fair D:
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

February 08, 2012, 08:31:48 AM #474 Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:44:02 AM by ramonM64
yer right.. forgive me. its a tough choice


well.. there goes some time down the warp pipe.. i was editing and renaming the wrong judgement file. my desktop is full of these things..

i noticed.. i usualy release these things while everyone is sleepin. theres not that many zombies in this forum

...I know a few zombies >.>
I can get them to wake everyone up when you finish it.
...
Wait, the zombies would just eat everyone...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

i dunno Lilith.. i dunno. there are no zombies

i can barely keep my eyes open.. ill take some screens tomorrow for the vault. besides that, everything is set and ready to go. after all those errors and crashes.. i thought the moment would never cooooome

Great can't wait for it!This is going to be epic  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I was referring to my brother, actually, he hardly sleeps.

And Kratos is almost done, yay :D
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

[small update]

alright hes in the vault, pending.. i think. go try him out
(im glad i didnt quit on this guy.. im proud of it. you dudes all helped)



just wonderin.. which suit and equips do you guys plan on usin' first? my favorite scheme is the judgement suit with the star shield and the last fencer sword.