Fonon Project - Model Imports [Current - ?]

Started by ramonM64, October 08, 2011, 01:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can't decide on which import to focus on.. what do you think?

Dont change focus.. finish Genis Sage!
finish Squall over Link
finish Vyse over Pit
finish Cream and Cheese over Sonic
start on Yuna (FFX) over Zelda
start on Genis/Presea over Ice Climbers
start on Lloyd/Colette over Ice Climbers
How about you update an old Import? (post suggestion)
Hey, you ever thought about making.. (post suggestion)
I think you think i can think for you
That sora looks awesome!Who is he over?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Good to see you importing again Ramon!

And nice Sora too, im guessing over Pit because of the PSA over it or Marth? (prefer pit)

oh   forgot to mention hes over Pit.

i tryed both PSAs, from Eternal Yoshi and Anonymous awhile ago. i liked em both except i liked Eternal Yoshi's a bit more. the weird thing about it though is his dodge roll, it doesnt work properly.

i actually really wanted to import him over Sonic except he didnt fit well to the bones at all. he woulda had a bunch of faces, like this grin. i can move the bones and all except i dont know how to fix it up after importing it into brawlbox, which is called a one-slot import.. i think

while both suits are done, im gonna experiment a few things with all the keyblade's key chains so they dont look static. i might not have it done this week, ive had a bad fever all week. its made it really hard to focus on anything

Well, Pit DOES have multiple faces, ya know...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


yuup, i am aware of that. i made faces for each face he makes. Pit makes no grin though. what i meant was, sonic is the character with the most expression visibility bones. thats why id really want him over Sonic.. that and i use Sonic often.

WOW! I like those Sora expressions. I look forward to him whens he's released. Btw, are you gonna make a high-poly KH2 Sora over Pit?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yeah that Sora really is awesome i'm looking foward to his release...oh! I remembered that you like the symphonia models for NGC and i made a thread at the model request forum with several of the models, and costumes here's a link for you to check it out if you want:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41928.0
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 17, 2012, 03:11:58 AM #502 Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 03:13:39 AM by Segtendo
Quote from: ramonM64 on March 16, 2012, 07:53:55 PM
yuup, i am aware of that. i made faces for each face he makes. Pit makes no grin though. what i meant was, sonic is the character with the most expression visibility bones. thats why id really want him over Sonic.. that and i use Sonic often.
Use it as Pit's default face... lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I think there should be DDD Sora included in the pack.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on March 17, 2012, 11:30:54 PM
I think there should be DDD Sora included in the pack.
If someone is willing to do the textures for it, then yea. I would like this too.



Quote from: hero3120 on March 19, 2012, 03:28:32 AM
If someone is willing to do the textures for it, then yea. I would like this too.



I do know 8BitDemon/DemonBoy made a DDD Sora texture on his deviantART. But he's quit here and I dunno if he would lend over the textures
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Vitinho on March 17, 2012, 03:00:38 AM
Yeah that Sora really is awesome i'm looking foward to his release...oh! I remembered that you like the symphonia models for NGC and i made a thread at the model request forum with several of the models, and costumes here's a link for you to check it out if you want:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41928.0
ye thanks. actually, after seeing that dude upload stuff from it, i kept track of his rips and had every one of dose downloaded for da future. some of them i want to put over characters that need their bones moved slightly to look good. until i learn how to fix up a .pac with moved bones, some of those are on hold

Quote from: Segtendo on March 17, 2012, 03:11:58 AM
Use it as Pit's default face... lol
lol i thought about this comment for awhile.. i was gonna make a version with the grin there except the file size is running up with everything else. it wouldnt matter if i could prepare it all and THEN delete objects for different costumes and stuff except that caused a problem with Kratos. had to take the "Cull_all route". since after deleting a object, the materials and what-not kept saving messed up. which is weird cuz ive done it before with Cloud and Tidus. bleh.. ill save the extra faces for Sonic.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on March 17, 2012, 02:12:34 AM
WOW! I like those Sora expressions. I look forward to him whens he's released. Btw, are you gonna make a high-poly KH2 Sora over Pit?
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on March 20, 2012, 02:37:59 AM
I do know 8BitDemon/DemonBoy made a DDD Sora texture on his deviantART. But he's quit here and I dunno if he would lend over the textures
this pack is mainly of Sora from Kingdom Hearts 1, i found the first one most memorable. i was thinking of someday makin a kingdom hearts 2 Sora pack someday though.

DemonBoy has actualy helped alot. almost all the models used here were extracted by him. he also did the texture for Anti-Sora. that dream drop custom texture yer talkin about, he was gonna improve it over this model that looks closer to dream drop's model with higher quality textures (despite using less and smaller textures). i wouldnt mind making the faces again for dat model

my fever is alot better, i can move now. i only sometimes randomly -COUGH COUGH- ..now. everyone within that cough distance, my bad. anyway, my mind works enough to get back to work. im gonna start readyin everything to test later tonight in-game.

Lookin good Ramon. Everything is looking awesome so far.

Also
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on March 20, 2012, 02:37:59 AM
I do know 8BitDemon/DemonBoy made a DDD Sora texture on his deviantART. But he's quit here and I dunno if he would lend over the textures
Sure I may have stop brawl hacking but I do love to help out others. I'm already going to lend over the DDD model once I finish it. I would love to see how it would look in brawl.

Quote from: ramonM64 on March 20, 2012, 09:01:16 PM
i wouldnt mind making the faces again for dat model

Why don't you just use the faces you already made? I don't see why you would need to make new faces.

March 20, 2012, 10:32:03 PM #508 Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 11:01:32 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: ramonM64 on March 20, 2012, 09:01:16 PMye thanks. actually, after seeing that dude upload stuff from it, i kept track of his rips and had every one of dose downloaded for da future. some of them i want to put over characters that need their bones moved slightly to look good. until i learn how to fix up a .pac with moved bones, some of those are on hold lol i thought about this comment for awhile.. i was gonna make a version with the grin there except the file size is running up with everything else. it wouldnt matter if i could prepare it all and THEN delete objects for different costumes and stuff except that caused a problem with Kratos. had to take the "Cull_all route". since after deleting a object, the materials and what-not kept saving messed up. which is weird cuz ive done it before with Cloud and Tidus. bleh.. ill save the extra faces for Sonic. this pack is mainly of Sora from Kingdom Hearts 1, i found the first one most memorable. i was thinking of someday makin a kingdom hearts 2 Sora pack someday though. DemonBoy has actualy helped alot. almost all the models used here were extracted by him. he also did the texture for Anti-Sora. that dream drop custom texture yer talkin about, he was gonna improve it over this model that looks closer to dream drop's model with higher quality textures (despite using less and smaller textures). i wouldnt mind making the faces again for dat model
Is that model ripped from Re: COM or BBSFM (it's a hidden model)


Quote from: 8-BitDemon on March 20, 2012, 10:14:36 PMLookin good Ramon. Everything is looking awesome so far. AlsoSure I may have stop brawl hacking but I do love to help out others. I'm already going to lend over the DDD model once I finish it. I would love to see how it would look in brawl. Why don't you just use the faces you already made? I don't see why you would need to make new faces.
Wow's that cool Demon and nice to see you again on the forums.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

heya DemonBoy

uh    i was thinkin i should remake em for it cuz its a different model with textures spread out differently.

the thing i dont know though is if i should hold off release to have the dream drop costume since, if i dont fall asleep, i could have Sora ready to test in-game later tonight. we'll see, ill get everything else ready meanwhile.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on March 20, 2012, 10:32:03 PM
Is that model ripped from Re: COM or BBSFM (it's a hidden model)
yea its a screen from someone's rip of birth by sleep final mix. found it here. they uploaded it as 1 whole object so the textures go on it all retarded. i broke it apart. DemonBoy has both those models extracted and fixed up.