Fonon Project - Model Imports [Current - ?]

Started by ramonM64, October 08, 2011, 01:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Can't decide on which import to focus on.. what do you think?

Dont change focus.. finish Genis Sage!
finish Squall over Link
finish Vyse over Pit
finish Cream and Cheese over Sonic
start on Yuna (FFX) over Zelda
start on Genis/Presea over Ice Climbers
start on Lloyd/Colette over Ice Climbers
How about you update an old Import? (post suggestion)
Hey, you ever thought about making.. (post suggestion)
I think you think i can think for you
I wanna see the preview but this dam april fools joke.

Quote from: Vitinho on April 01, 2012, 03:19:12 PM
I was lol'd with this april fool's joke and the words are really all messd up...anyway can't wait for sora the wayt that he is most likely 85 or 50% like you said, and the genis is looking good too
Quote from: hero3120 on April 01, 2012, 10:13:55 PM
I wanna see the preview but this dam april fools joke.
yea, even though theres some annoying issues going on, id say it was a clever april fools joke (considering the site's name). much better than someone being a jerk and covering it with "APRIL FOOLS! -pokepoke-". as what ive seen in life too often     x__x

i think da screen should work now

Quote from: Haseyo on April 01, 2012, 05:44:10 PM
Is Genis PSA safe? I'd love to use him with Scott.
yuuup.. i think. im not moving any bones so it should be safe. i know for sure it will work with Scott since ive tryed my old Genis import with that PSA.

besides seeing Genis run like Scott, the other kool part about using it with Scott was cuz he has more realistic human bone structure since he has moved bones. if for some reason it doesnt work with that PSA, i'll probaly include a different version with the model over Scott's moved bones. (only because i use and like all 3 characters mentioned a lot)


--

x__x .. im annoyed with having a passion to work non-stop on something for X amount of days and then not want to do anything except sleep and sleep. i dont get much done in the end, me starting somethin new isnt helping either. sOoo much unfinished stuff..

Suggestion! Sleep more and stop being a workaholic?
...
>.>
Uhm... I guess.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!


Quote from: Shizuka on April 02, 2012, 10:56:42 AM
Suggestion! Sleep more and stop being a workaholic?
...
>.>
Uhm... I guess.
This.
Do this and you're good to go

Quote from: Flygon on April 04, 2012, 03:48:42 AM
Cream!!!
Any progress?
0 progress on her since the last time i took those screens.. in december i think. i do plan to get a old unreleased import from the OP fixed and out in-between a new hack though. i might make a poll for that

Quote from: Shizuka on April 02, 2012, 10:56:42 AM
Suggestion! Sleep more and stop being a workaholic?
...
>.>
Uhm... I guess.
Quote from: hero3120 on April 04, 2012, 04:24:46 AM
This.
Do this and you're good to go
im used to stayin up, even if im doing nothing. ive stayed up till around 5 AM the past days with friends, the good times are killing me    x__x

now that theyre outa here, im gonna use some free time to work on imports. hopefully have somethin out this week

I'm really excited for Sora, those renders look beautiful! I think I missed who he is over though?

Quote from: gambitrulz on April 07, 2012, 06:54:05 AMI'm really excited for Sora, those renders look beautiful! I think I missed who he is over though?
He is over Pit.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: gambitrulz on April 07, 2012, 06:54:05 AM
I'm really excited for Sora, those renders look beautiful! I think I missed who he is over though?
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on April 07, 2012, 03:53:52 PM
He is over Pit.
yea    im also thinking about a Sonic and Lucas version

Quote from: Albafika on April 08, 2012, 06:41:05 AM
Can't wait for Genis, Ramon, I love that brat hahah
hey dude. the wait has been long.. its been months since i've got back to him


a update on Genis
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i havent got much done besides this, its been a busy spring break. things should get back to pace after tomorrow

Quote from: ramonM64 on April 08, 2012, 07:31:06 AM
a update on Genis
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i havent got much done besides this, its been a busy spring break. things should get back to pace after tomorrow
Take your time! I know it'll be a perfect rig when it comes out, so I'm fine with waiting. =D

It's looking good so far, Ramon!

Quote from: ramonM64 on April 08, 2012, 07:31:06 AM
yea    im also thinking about a Sonic and Lucas version

I hope making a Sonic and/or Lucas version wouldn't require too much extra work, since I have Goku over Pit as of right now. I would totally be willing to get rid of Goku for your Sora, however, I'm glad someone finally buckled down to finally do a quality Sora.

Quote from: gambitrulz on April 09, 2012, 04:48:54 AM
I hope making a Sonic and/or Lucas version wouldn't require too much extra work, since I have Goku over Pit as of right now. I would totally be willing to get rid of Goku for your Sora, however, I'm glad someone finally buckled down to finally do a quality Sora.
I took Goku over Pit off, i just couldn't replace Sora. The Sora over King Dedede isnt good either, final smash and Left/righ+B doesnt work right. Sora needs a SFX pack though..

Im stuck with Goku over Captain Falcon which i dont mind.

Hows the progress for both Sora and Genis and the KH 3D Sora model that Demonboy sent you?

Quote from: hero3120 on April 10, 2012, 06:53:32 AM
Hows the progress for both Sora and Genis and the KH 3D Sora model that Demonboy sent you?

i started rigging genis's default suit on sunday night and i worked on some of dream drop's Sora's faces monday night (talk and damge are left). i'll avoid showing more previews of em for now, i take too long preparing a post of it.

the new brawlbox came out sooner than i thought. because of wanting to try out if it can delete objects safely, im gonna put focus back onto Sora again. i will prepare default suit Sora's .PAC tonight and if it does delete properly, ill import the weapons and shields into the other Soras. the dream drop one needs to be rigged still too.

to recap.. i can have default and halloween Sora ready tonight and maybe demon's dream drop Sora ready tomorrow.

dammit though.. my morale to work is low. the only time i got now to work on these is at night and by then im tired as hell. and to top it off.. one my of earphone's earbuds stopped working, music is a important part of my.. "rigging process". F it though.. Sora WILL get released this week

out of blunt curiosity, are you dudes happeh with da shift? who do you want more?