Fonon Project - Model Imports [Current - ?]

Started by ramonM64, October 08, 2011, 01:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can't decide on which import to focus on.. what do you think?

Dont change focus.. finish Genis Sage!
finish Squall over Link
finish Vyse over Pit
finish Cream and Cheese over Sonic
start on Yuna (FFX) over Zelda
start on Genis/Presea over Ice Climbers
start on Lloyd/Colette over Ice Climbers
How about you update an old Import? (post suggestion)
Hey, you ever thought about making.. (post suggestion)
I think you think i can think for you
Ok I'm just wondering, why make Sora over Sonic and Lucas?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

He wants Sonic cuz of his [censored]y grin.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Albafika on April 11, 2012, 01:41:26 PM
Do whoever you feel like doing. The wait is worth it.
I agree, do whoever you feel like doing the most. The wait is worth it because it will come out as a perfect rig :P

April 12, 2012, 04:35:14 PM #543 Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 07:09:22 PM by gambitrulz
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on April 11, 2012, 04:31:36 PM
Ok I'm just wondering, why make Sora over Sonic and Lucas?

I'm guessing for people like me who have someone over pit, and to use more facial expressions.

To be honest, I'd rather Sora. Mostly just because I don't know what Genis is from though. For the Sonic/Lucas versions, will you use eternal yoshi's moveset?

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on April 11, 2012, 04:31:36 PM
Ok I'm just wondering, why make Sora over Sonic and Lucas?
Quote from: Shulktendo on April 11, 2012, 05:05:25 PM
He wants Sonic cuz of his [censored]y grin.
i want his what now? u_O     did it censor cheesy? this is that grin-->

yuuup. besides using those two alot, i wanna see how Sora would look and fight being more melee focused on sonic and magic based on lucas.

Quote from: gambitrulz on April 12, 2012, 04:35:14 PM
I'm guessing for people like me who have someone over pit, and to use more facial expressions.

To be honest, I'd rather Sora. Mostly just because I don't know what Genis is from though. For the Sonic/Lucas versions, will you use eternal yoshi's moveset?
genis is from Tales of Symphonia, a old JRPG for gamecube.

uh.. it would be a model import only, meaning they would attack as Sonic and Lucas.

---

Sora's default suit was nearly done when i noticed some holes in some animations in brawlbox. fixed that and also gave "jiggle" control to some static lookin parts.

before bothering to edit transparency n' materials and stuff, i tested Sora in-game to see if deleting objects was ohkay. it worked

some screens
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i think you should update Cloud and X with perfect metal/shaders/normals. That rare shader glitch with X is still annoying, easy fix for you.

Also Sora looks great, cant wait for him.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


It's about time we get a perfect Sora to go eith the PSA.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


That looks freaking great. Cant wait for the release

Since your import of Sora is coming, i was motivated into creating Young Sora SFX over Pit  since no one else is really going to do it. I already have the sounds for it, i just gotta learn how to preview the voices in smashbox 0.57 cuz its not working :(

Quote from: hero3120 on April 13, 2012, 07:35:21 PM
That looks freaking great. Cant wait for the release

Since your import of Sora is coming, i was motivated into creating Young Sora SFX over Pit  since no one else is really going to do it. I already have the sounds for it, i just gotta learn how to preview the voices in smashbox 0.57 cuz its not working :(
Why not use KH2 Sora voice? I'm not saying I don't like KH1 voice, I just think KH2 would suit him better
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on April 14, 2012, 12:34:16 AM
Why not use KH2 Sora voice? I'm not saying I don't like KH1 voice, I just think KH2 would suit him better
I cant find KH2 Sora's voice files except like 5 voice clips (3 attack voices and 2 damaged/hurt voices)

Unless you know where to find them?

Quote from: ShadowSnake on April 12, 2012, 10:19:42 PM
i think you should update Cloud and X with perfect metal/shaders/normals. That rare shader glitch with X is still annoying, easy fix for you.

Also Sora looks great, cant wait for him.
yea, yer right. i remember alot of problems with those that i can fix now.

the one i think needs a update most is Luke. besides rerigging, look at his sword.. its my old vertex of the master sword to look like Luke's "default" weapon and its not even textured. i have 2 swords for him now.

Quote from: KTH on April 13, 2012, 02:33:11 PM
Wow, i like it.

Does he got alternate face?
yea, he does. the other day i noticed his face disappearing in some animations and wondered why.. apparently Pit has 5 faces. so i made a 5th.     the 5th is labeled AngerEyeM.. i thought it was AngelEyeM and just ignored it. the most retarded part is that my old Vyse over Pit was set up properly with this 5th face.. a import i made back in december

Quote from: hero3120 on April 13, 2012, 07:35:21 PM
That looks freaking great. Cant wait for the release

Since your import of Sora is coming, i was motivated into creating Young Sora SFX over Pit  since no one else is really going to do it. I already have the sounds for it, i just gotta learn how to preview the voices in smashbox 0.57 cuz its not working :(
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on April 14, 2012, 12:34:16 AM
Why not use KH2 Sora voice? I'm not saying I don't like KH1 voice, I just think KH2 would suit him better
Quote from: hero3120 on April 14, 2012, 02:16:40 AM
I cant find KH2 Sora's voice files except like 5 voice clips (3 attack voices and 2 damaged/hurt voices)

Unless you know where to find them?
sorry dude, i dont know anythin about sound editing. thats kool though if you get it working. id say his KH1 voice will fit better, since this IS him from the first.

---
dam.. i was hoping to get him out tonight (friday the 13th!) but a problem came up that id want to get fixed before release. his sword trail got rotated or something. im not sure about the exact problem since i noticed this happened to Vyse too (i used a .max of bones from the Model Bones Resource Thread for both). i asked a friend for some help on it. hopefully we get it fixed for a weekend release

screen that shows da problem
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i guess ill end this post with final previews before its all out
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow this import has me exited the most. Can't wait for the release.
A sound pack will also make this soo much beter

You're releasing it with the other sora's right? I think it was Halloween and Anti-Sora, correct?

April 14, 2012, 11:53:49 AM #553 Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 01:26:20 PM by chaos_knight9000
lol Defender shield. Can you make one with the dream shield?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Dam i was really expecting the release this weekend

Quote from: DemonBoy on April 14, 2012, 09:59:52 AM
A sound pack will also make this soo much better
Its in progress :P (by me)