SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 03, 2012, 10:53:31 PM
I can't remember, are you still waiting for the new knuckles model before uploading? Also sorry if you already uploaded it, never saw if you did.
i am, but im releasing 0.5/6 whatever when just PSA is done


OK SouthCraft. I'm sorry, but I can't put my glide onto your Knuckles. I always run into some sort of issue. :-\ And also noobs keep bugging me about it. :srs:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I will be waiting for the release of Version 0.6

While I wait I'm going to finally make the proper textures for my 06 Sonic import.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 04, 2012, 04:04:45 PM #1999 Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 06:13:44 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 04, 2012, 03:33:15 PM
OK SouthCraft. I'm sorry, but I can't put my glide onto your Knuckles. I always run into some sort of issue. :-\ And also noobs keep bugging me about it. :srs:
Oh :( sorry for that.. Ill just have that first glide you made instead :)

^ I think the glide shouldn't really be revamped since the first one was great. ( one over pikachu)
[/url]

Currently working on the new wait animation... it's near impossible!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SMBZ Luigi V1.5 soon! many people motivates me to. just with glitch fixes and newer costumes
Also Knuckles V0.6 is almost done too!

That's good news. :P I haven't been online all week so that's very refreshing to hear.

cool smbz Luigi is cool and it can be even better!
[/url]

SMBZ Luigi taunt 1: Luigi's famous scream (as he watches Mecha Sonic's Spirit Bomb. Which reminds me that that exact scene could be Mecha Sonic's FS)

Taunt 2: After he golf swings at one of the koopa bros, he faces the screen and thrusts his arms up one at a time saying: "Luigi!" every other arm thrust.

I don't remember if it was you out sonic brawler I wanted to ask this, but would you be interested in collabing on a sonic and tails psa over ice climbers? Modern version...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on October 07, 2012, 11:45:13 AM
I don't remember if it was you out sonic brawler I wanted to ask this, but would you be interested in collabing on a sonic and tails psa over ice climbers? Modern version...
you asked me to collab with you :P lol

lol well im glad that your getting closer to the new luigi and Knuckles. :D


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

The Wait animation would be nice to revamped but isn't really needed  To be honest. just uploaded this PSA as soon as it done lol.