SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: BrawlHacker101196 on October 08, 2012, 08:15:30 PM
The Wait animation would be nice to revamped but isn't really needed  To be honest. just uploaded this PSA as soon as it done lol.
that might be your opinion but not mine, i think it really needs revamp

Quote from: BrawlHacker101196 on October 08, 2012, 08:15:30 PMThe Wait animation would be nice to revamped but isn't really needed  To be honest. just uploaded this PSA as soon as it done lol.

If he feels that something needs fixing, then he should fix it. You can't rush perfection.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: BrawlHacker101196 on October 08, 2012, 08:15:30 PM
The Wait animation would be nice to revamped but isn't really needed  To be honest. just uploaded this PSA as soon as it done lol.

It's this exact mentality that causes so many movesets to be underwhelming.

True my opinion for your wait animation for knuckles doesnt matter at all it your psa your choice but it taking so long please be quick no pressure.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 08, 2012, 08:19:30 PM

If he feels that something needs fixing, then he should fix it. You can't rush perfection.
He's not rushing, it's simply an opinion just like everyone elses'.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: BrawlHacker101196 on October 08, 2012, 08:15:30 PM
The Wait animation would be nice to revamped but isn't really needed  To be honest. just uploaded this PSA as soon as it done lol.
yet again one of these who call them self brawlhacker"insert stuff here"
put a DBZ char.(goku or vegeta or gogeta or vegito mainly) as avvy  and will always ask for then stuff gets done and will do anything but not helping the maker of the hack to get the done but asking all time and say stuff like: please just upload it no matter how much unfinished it is
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: BrawlHacker101196 on October 08, 2012, 08:21:18 PM
True my opinion for your wait animation for knuckles doesnt matter at all it your psa your choice but it taking so long please be quick no pressure.
so if knuckles wait animation was a T pose wouldn't you care? please don't ask me this over and over, im trying to answer nicely back, but you just keep messaging *this is the last message i swear please upload knuckles* he is done when he is done PSAing, animating bug fixes, testing, video uploading, hack uploading, picture taking etc

if you dont wanna upload the Knuckles PSA V0.6   just yet then that ok I wait :) it probably won't take that long as I think.

Quote from: BrawlHacker101196 on October 08, 2012, 08:27:17 PMif you dont wanna upload the Knuckles PSA V0.6   just yet then that ok I wait :) it probably won't take that long as I think.
Why would he not upload it even if he finishes? :>.>palm:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

that not what I trying to say I can wait for the Wait animation sorry about the Spamming messages but I really can't help my intrest In psa  Hacking and etc.

Knuckles 0.6 is at 99.9% done just wait animation left! its kinda hard to do i think thats why..
SMBZ Luigi is 70% needing KTH's Paper luigi, some bug fixes in PSA
Metal Sonic is almost canceled since i can't figure out his moves

so thats my info so long :)

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 08, 2012, 09:39:34 PM
Knuckles 0.6 is at 99.9% done just wait animation left! its kinda hard to do i think thats why..
SMBZ Luigi is 70% needing KTH's Paper luigi, some bug fixes in PSA
Metal Sonic is almost canceled since i can't figure out his moves

so thats my info so long :)
Knuckles and Luigi :happy:
Metal Sonic :oshi: why?

The wait animation looks so good in that sprite ;D but it looks incredibly hard to make :srs:

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 08, 2012, 09:39:34 PMSMBZ Luigi is 70% needing KTH's Paper luigi, some bug fixes in PSA
Could you try to make ShadowSnake's Waluigi over Luigi compatible with SMBZ Luigi? Since he uses a size-mod...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on October 08, 2012, 09:56:14 PM
Could you try to make ShadowSnake's Waluigi over Luigi compatible with SMBZ Luigi? Since he uses a size-mod...
And Super Dimentio. Its my favorite luigi vertex.