SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

These alts will be in smbz luigi 1.5
Waluigi (maybe)
Paper luigi
Baby luigi
Mr L
Knight luigi

Requests?



Pheonix Wright by FallenKing and N64 Luigi by StupidMarioFan1

I will love you if you get Waluigi to work. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Wow 99.9 % done wow some great improvement Im hearing lol  :) can't wait espically for the new Classic Knux model, if Blase is still putting it this PSA.

Quote from: ShadowWolf on October 08, 2012, 09:49:58 PM
The wait animation looks so good in that sprite ;D but it looks incredibly hard to make :srs:

It is. I'm trying to figure out how do to it without having to replace the first and last frames of the original animation (due to almost every animations now going back to that pose. But not all).

Though right now I'm also focusing on another hack that I won't bring up in this topic because of being unrelated.


EDIT: ...I finished the animation  :-\ Umm... MSN South? Oh and another thing. The animation that is supposed to look like the Sonic 06 Victory Animation for Sonic isn't completely perfect. I forgot to animate a 2nd punch after the 1st one. But that doesn't matter cause the animation is already good. Another thing I will be releasing Classic Knuckles Seperate from this version due to it needing to be rerigged and I kinda want to update the model too look smoother and better.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blase005 on October 09, 2012, 05:12:26 PM
It is. I'm trying to figure out how do to it without having to replace the first and last frames of the original animation (due to almost every animations now going back to that pose. But not all).

Though right now I'm also focusing on another hack that I won't bring up in this topic because of being unrelated.


EDIT: ...I finished the animation  :-\ Umm... MSN South? Oh and another thing. The animation that is supposed to look like the Sonic 06 Victory Animation for Sonic isn't completely perfect. I forgot to animate a 2nd punch after the 1st one. But that doesn't matter cause the animation is already good. Another thing I will be releasing Classic Knuckles Seperate from this version due to it needing to be rerigged and I kinda want to update the model too look smoother and better.
damn, gone til thursday :( release then.

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 09, 2012, 06:04:09 PM
damn, gone til thursday :( release then.

Alright. I'll hold on to the animation.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Cant wait to see the SMBZ Luigi and Knuckles getting updated. :D this sounds like it's gonna be a good week. XD


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Did you get the SMBZ v3 hammer in the SMBZ Luigi update? If not then I can do it for ya since I had already gotten it to work before. Also I'm glad that people want SM64 Luigi as an alternate costume, hopefully it help promote him. :happy: Is the blue shell still a powerup? If so then I can get you the SM64 Koopa shell to use with my Luigi.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I know i'm rather late for a feedback on Knuckles but it's just 2 minor thing so i figure it's ok (besides other may already pointed them out):

1.) When knux dig, it's cool that your opponent don't  see you the problem is that you can see youself that much either (the player cursor don't always show up). I think there should be a "earthquake effect" following Knux when he dig with sound too, it's more realistic.

2.) This is only my opinion but in his FS, i think Knuckles should turn Green insted of pinkish white. Hyper/Super Knuckles appear only when he use the Super Emeralds. In the comic, when he use the Master Emerald power, he turn Green. Also, whatever the color you use, it would be nice to have it slowly change between  to color like in the game (from red to pink for the current Knux  and from a rather dark emerald green to a really pale one for the new version), after seeing Hyper Sonic done, i pretty sure it's possible. You might need help from the guy who make Hyper Sonic though.   

Post Merge: October 10, 2012, 03:47:11 PM

*Stupid PS3 that doesn't let me type  everything  I want* This wait 1 seems legit but it look really fluid, it might be hard to make. I have faith though, i'm sure you up to the challenge ;) !
お前はもう死んでいる。


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 10, 2012, 04:02:00 AM
Did you get the SMBZ v3 hammer in the SMBZ Luigi update? If not then I can do it for ya since I had already gotten it to work before. Also I'm glad that people want SM64 Luigi as an alternate costume, hopefully it help promote him. :happy: Is the blue shell still a powerup? If so then I can get you the SM64 Koopa shell to use with my Luigi.
i didn't Get it :(

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on October 10, 2012, 03:22:16 PM
I know i'm rather late for a feedback on Knuckles but it's just 2 minor thing so i figure it's ok (besides other may already pointed them out):

1.) When knux dig, it's cool that your opponent don't  see you the problem is that you can see youself that much either (the player cursor don't always show up). I think there should be a "earthquake effect" following Knux when he dig with sound too, it's more realistic.

2.) This is only my opinion but in his FS, i think Knuckles should turn Green insted of pinkish white. Hyper/Super Knuckles appear only when he use the Super Emeralds. In the comic, when he use the Master Emerald power, he turn Green. Also, whatever the color you use, it would be nice to have it slowly change between  to color like in the game (from red to pink for the current Knux  and from a rather dark emerald green to a really pale one for the new version), after seeing Hyper Sonic done, i pretty sure it's possible. You might need help from the guy who make Hyper Sonic though.  

Post Merge: August 10, 2012, 11:00:00 AM

*Stupid PS3 that doesn't let me type  everything  I want* This wait 1 seems legit but it look really fluid, it might be hard to make. I have faith though, i'm sure you up to the challenge ;) !
i dunno which version you tested, but those things are fixed now ;) also in the games he turned pink

well isnce we can add model changers now it makes smbz luigi much more easy to do :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.