Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday
Rayman - 14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid - 10 (41.7%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages:  1 ... 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 ... 240
Author Topic: SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.  (Read 929842 times)
SouthCraft
Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2355 on: November 25, 2012, 02:50:28 PM »

Good news about Mewtwo/Metal Sonic!
    Mewtwo might be released this week for a BETA version which will be updated as soon as AGFan is done with mewtwo!
    Metal Sonic will have a preview soon! All animations done thanks to blase Smiley the preview will show of everything but B Attacks. Expect the preview this week too Smiley
    I can't promise you this Mon-Fri since its a lot of tests and IRL and school etc. But in the weekend you will see it!

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2356 on: November 25, 2012, 02:52:30 PM »

hype hype hype hype

that is all

*turns around and walks away*

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #2357 on: November 25, 2012, 04:31:57 PM »

Good news about Mewtwo/Metal Sonic!
    Mewtwo might be released this week for a BETA version which will be updated as soon as AGFan is done with mewtwo!
    Metal Sonic will have a preview soon! All animations done thanks to blase Smiley the preview will show of everything but B Attacks. Expect the preview this week too Smiley
    I can't promise you this Mon-Fri since its a lot of tests and IRL and school etc. But in the weekend you will see it!
    This post contains win Happy Face

Mattimation
    Supreme Kitten

I Animate stuff!

• Awards The Very Best Hot Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2358 on: November 25, 2012, 04:37:48 PM »

This post contains win Happy Face

And this post contains Truth AWESOME 2.0!

This is Blaseth He is Mediocre. - DTST September 19 2014

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #2359 on: November 30, 2012, 11:58:41 AM »

Mewtwo needs to be recorded! Fixed the glide, its removed now! I want a vid of him in battle vs Lucario as fast as possible!

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2360 on: November 30, 2012, 12:43:38 PM »

Mewtwo needs to be recorded! Fixed the glide, its removed now! I want a vid of him in battle vs Lucario as fast as possible!
    southcraft i made a codding for charged attacks that makes the every hit from the lower to the max for example it hits from 5 to 25 and you can keep every damage number and if your hit while charging you get back to default  in this case 5 tell me if your interested or if you made something similar for mewtwo n-B

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #2361 on: November 30, 2012, 02:25:50 PM »

southcraft i made a codding for charged attacks that makes the every hit from the lower to the max for example it hits from 5 to 25 and you can keep every damage number and if your hit while charging you get back to default  in this case 5 tell me if your interested or if you made something similar for mewtwo n-B
    as you saw in the video i made something similar, but i might be intrested if i get to see the coding. Since then ill understand what you mean and such

Post Merge: November 30, 2012, 03:53:30 PM
    And Metal Sonic's A attacks is almost done which means: preview soon Grin only some throws and some revamps
    « Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 03:53:30 PM by SouthCraft » Logged

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #2362 on: November 30, 2012, 03:56:04 PM »

another 10 points to SouthCraft. Smiley

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #2363 on: December 01, 2012, 03:30:00 AM »

Preview of Metal Sonic guys
    <a href="http://youtu.be/dAiGizhi0Do" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/dAiGizhi0Do</a>

Mattimation
    Supreme Kitten

I Animate stuff!

• Awards The Very Best Hot Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2364 on: December 01, 2012, 09:11:05 AM »

Preview of Metal Sonic guys http://youtu.be/dAiGizhi0Do

After watching the preview I had only 1 problem with it. You only showed the animations while hitting ROB. You should have also shown them while you weren't close to ROB. Otherwise the animations won't be as noticable. Also you have to slow down the game now and then if the animations are too fast.

2 other things that bothered me were that even if I sent a .txt file telling you to replace every animations even if they don't look diffirent you still didn't replace the Wait3. I had edited that so he didn't move forward an inch for no reason. You also never showed the WalkSlow but the only way to do that on Dolphin is to use a controller so it's not such a big deal.
    « Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 09:13:07 AM by Blase005 » Logged

This is Blaseth He is Mediocre. - DTST September 19 2014

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #2365 on: December 01, 2012, 09:17:34 AM »

hmm.....Will his animations be revamped in the future? I think his walk should be a slower float like MarioDK's Vegeta, that way it's accurate to SA2B.

Hope I'm not putting a damper on your mood. I just think you can do better. It is Alpha, so plenty of time.

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2366 on: December 01, 2012, 10:07:12 AM »

Preview of Metal Sonic guys http://youtu.be/dAiGizhi0Do

Yeah, I agree, the run should be much closer to the ground and slightly tilted more. Anyways, you have my Hype because this has never been pulled off before.

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
    -I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #2367 on: December 01, 2012, 10:19:25 AM »

Hmmm, looks good for an alpha, doesn't look to good for a beta, which is not what it is, it is an alpha, so your progress is good so far. Wink Some animations needs some work, and the sounds effects don't match in some attacks and other things, but I am looking forward to this. Cheesy

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #2368 on: December 01, 2012, 01:07:58 PM »

After watching the preview I had only 1 problem with it. You only showed the animations while hitting ROB. You should have also shown them while you weren't close to ROB. Otherwise the animations won't be as noticable. Also you have to slow down the game now and then if the animations are too fast.

2 other things that bothered me were that even if I sent a .txt file telling you to replace every animations even if they don't look diffirent you still didn't replace the Wait3. I had edited that so he didn't move forward an inch for no reason. You also never showed the WalkSlow but the only way to do that on Dolphin is to use a controller so it's not such a big deal.
    Oh, sorry about that. I had to record 7 times to make it work. My music on ssbb wrecks or makes wierd noises sometimes. I didn't know you revamped them... But i know now. But its first preview its not done yet! I will release the v1

Post Merge: December 01, 2012, 01:28:41 PM
    hmm.....Will his animations be revamped in the future? I think his walk should be a slower float like MarioDK's Vegeta, that way it's accurate to SA2B.

Hope I'm not putting a damper on your mood. I just think you can do better. It is Alpha, so plenty of time.
    the walk and run will be different and remember: he is a robot
    « Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 01:28:41 PM by SouthCraft » Logged

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2369 on: December 01, 2012, 01:35:40 PM »

is there a way you can get the fire to come out of his rocket on his back during his run?

Pages:  1 ... 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 ... 240
    Print
    Jump to: