SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: SouthCraft on December 26, 2012, 02:58:51 PM
no no! your neo is very good! in my opinion its better than his!

I don't agree. The model I found was badly textured, too highpoly and I'm starting to think the guy didn't try hard enough. The other one is more detailed, more shiny and I just love looking at it. Sure it's shorter but that doesn't matter to me.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: XxTAILSxX on December 26, 2012, 05:51:12 PM
why dont you make a custom model made from both models

Uhh the model I found didn't have a boneset and if I would make my own Neo Metal Sonic model I would be wasting my time creating a model of a character I don't like from scratch. So no thanks. Also it would take too long and right now I'm only doing small hacks since me and 2 others are going to be Showcasing all the hacks we've made or collabed in that we find worth to show (we're not showing off hacks we've already showed)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: battleon469 on December 26, 2012, 09:45:42 PM
well whatever you say captain rayman... lol

Hehe good one.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Do any Sonic hacks work with the Metal Sonic moveset?

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on December 27, 2012, 12:54:51 AM
Do any Sonic hacks work with the Metal Sonic moveset?

Any model using Sonic's boneset should work for the moveset. Even Regular Brawl Sonic.

Speaking of Metal and Moveset I had a new idea for a new brawl hack: Mecha Knuckles. (that's the name he has in Sonic R. Not Metal Knuckles)

I'm gonna combine the Brawl Knuckles (cause it's more blocky) and the Metal Sonic model by Mastaklo. Sound like a good idea?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blase005 on December 27, 2012, 01:53:29 AM
Any model using Sonic's boneset should work for the moveset. Even Regular Brawl Sonic.

Speaking of Metal and Moveset I had a new idea for a new brawl hack: Mecha Knuckles. (that's the name he has in Sonic R. Not Metal Knuckles)

I'm gonna combine the Brawl Knuckles (cause it's more blocky) and the Metal Sonic model by Mastaklo. Sound like a good idea?

Brilliant
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 27, 2012, 02:01:05 AM #2589 Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 02:02:35 AM by Mareeo 64
Well, I tried a Gen Shadow, and it froze. I have really bad luck with freezes.

anyway, Go for it dude. :P that sounds sensational [/word no one's used since the 70's]

December 27, 2012, 02:02:09 AM #2590 Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 02:25:30 AM by Blase005
XD Alright. Just keep in mind that I will be using some thoughts of my own in the model to make him look more modern.

Also I'm working on Metal Sonic Trophy for Brawl (I will make Neo Metal Sonic Trophy as well)

and I decided to make new CSPs

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Mareeo 64 on December 27, 2012, 02:01:05 AM
Well, I tried a Gen Shadow, and it froze. I have really bad luck with freezes.

It may be the model that is too highpoly. What kind of Sphere does it have? If it's a Sphere that is a circle then keep it but if the Sphere is his body then remove it. Also it would help to resize the textures I guess.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: SplitPersonalities on December 27, 2012, 05:40:48 PM
I just got Metal Sonic beta yesterday and encountered a few problems.
1 was when I chose the Metal Sonic Kai model that came with it, the game froze upon selecting a stage. The original model and SADX worked, but I don't know about the 06 model. I also tried it with the recently released Neo Metal Sonic, and it froze for that too. (And I agree with Blase, the newer Neo Metal is alot better than the FS one.) 1 last thing, I found it really awesome how you added a wait animation for when he's heavily damaged.

Metal Sonic Kai froze for me too (either too highpoly or something else is wrong)
SADX Metal Sonic is still not finished (see it as a beta release)
06 Metal Sonic should work (but I'm gonna make Version 2)
The new Neo Metal Sonic model probably has a body sphere which I can easily remove. (I haven't downloaded it yet)
and thanks for the heavily damaged animation. I wanted to create something that would fit a robot.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OK Guys! Ill update it to Beta2 with fixed models and such! Just give more feedback aka problems you have with the PSA.

Well, i'd say for the run attack, he shouldn't back up first. It should be more like yoshi's. And I believe it was Blase that said you were gonna update the back-A air.

I also think the black shield should reflect projectile attacks/items. At least for a small window of time. :P
The side-B just needs a better pose while he's going forward. It is a pretty good move though. :)

the neutral B is perfect, but the gfx get screwed up a lot with other PSAs. I don't know if that's fixable though, lol.

his Up-A ground is good. maybe a revamped animation, but if not, it's a good attack.

down-A ground is extremely harc to hit with, and is a little too much like Knuckles'.

I like the side-A ground.

Up-Smash: the person you're hitting can get out of it too easily, but nice move overall. :)

running (turning around only) He really doesn't move much when he turns around, although it does kinda fit the "robot" standard.

FS: enemies get out of it too easily. I'm not sure why, but I think adding more hit-stun may fix it. Similar to Shadowkong's, i guess. would it be possible for the lightning from above to give damage?

sorry, just some constructive criticism. :P