SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24



they should be able to set a timer to tell people when in ends.
[/url]

DBZ vs Naruto? I think you should do a different character, like Jak & Daxter, or Cole McGrath.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Or say updates to SMBZ Luigi.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


I didn't say i will make him now, i said in the future! SMBZ Luigi update are already planned

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM


PSA's thats Completed

Metal Sonic Beta

Knuckles V0.6

SMBZ Luigi V1.1

Future PSA's

Broly the Legendary Super Sayian
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Silver the Psycic Hedgehog
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Kakashi Hatake the Hokage
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Shadow Mario the super criminal waterlike plumber in delfino plaza
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Bowser Jr the youngest of the koopas
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


UNDER CONSTUCION! the ones with emblem are done moveset designs
Not to be nitpicky but "BETA" doesn't exactly count as a complete PSA. I was hoping that the final version (Better everything) would count as complete, but still, great work..\
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

SouthCraft, I am actually working on my own Silver The Hedgehog. I finished most A attacks but not the specials. All I did was animate a bit and maybe we could collab? I like your idea's better then mine so I would love to help out

Could I offer some animations for Shadow Mario? Well first off is he supposed to be a clone of Brawl Mario, or SMS Mario? If a clone of SMS Mario, then I think I can offer some custom animations like a new Wait, a DamageWait, a new Run and more. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 29, 2012, 02:17:02 AM
Could I offer some animations for Shadow Mario? Well first off is he supposed to be a clone of Brawl Mario, or SMS Mario? If a clone of SMS Mario, then I think I can offer some custom animations like a new Wait, a DamageWait, a new Run and more. ;D
he is a clone of SMSS. Just to say it: Spin Jump and slide attack and ground pound is done animating

Post Merge: August 10, 2012, 11:00:00 AM

Quote from: ShadowWolf on December 29, 2012, 01:32:19 AM
SouthCraft, I am actually working on my own Silver The Hedgehog. I finished most A attacks but not the specials. All I did was animate a bit and maybe we could collab? I like your idea's better then mine so I would love to help out
Mine is collabed with blase, we were working on it for a while ago. I call him Silver the Psychic hedgehog to show that its actually his attacks. All his attacks is in the moveset!

Post Merge: December 29, 2012, 11:53:31 AM

I think he is next after updates on Knuckles\Metal Sonic.

Oh we're doing Silver?

I'll start animating for him as well then cause I have nothing better to do XD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Blase005 on December 29, 2012, 03:24:55 PM
Oh we're doing Silver?

I'll start animating for him as well then cause I have nothing better to do XD
yeah like the moveset btw?

Can I help with Silver? I helped animate for the one b KJP. i would love to help with his
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.