SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on December 27, 2012, 08:29:53 PM
Well, i'd say for the run attack, he shouldn't back up first. It should be more like yoshi's. And I believe it was Blase that said you were gonna update the back-A air.

I also think the black shield should reflect projectile attacks/items. At least for a small window of time. :P
The side-B just needs a better pose while he's going forward. It is a pretty good move though. :)

the neutral B is perfect, but the gfx get screwed up a lot with other PSAs. I don't know if that's fixable though, lol.

his Up-A ground is good. maybe a revamped animation, but if not, it's a good attack.

down-A ground is extremely harc to hit with, and is a little too much like Knuckles'.

I like the side-A ground.

Up-Smash: the person you're hitting can get out of it too easily, but nice move overall. :)

running (turning around only) He really doesn't move much when he turns around, although it does kinda fit the "robot" standard.

FS: enemies get out of it too easily. I'm not sure why, but I think adding more hit-stun may fix it. Similar to Shadowkong's, i guess. would it be possible for the lightning from above to give damage?

sorry, just some constructive criticism. :P
thanks i asked for this! For down b: he does reflect some projectyles (iknow wierd) only pit's arrows works for some wierd reason although the coding are there.
The netrual b: did it happend with sonic psa's? like shadow, classic sonic and sonic?

I got a new Final Smash idea! (two actually)

Idea 1: Neon Lightning. He becomes Neo Metal Sonic and flies to the center of the stage (in the background so no one can hit him). He then raises his arms and yell "NEON LIGHTNING!" (I could try make a voice clip that sounds like Neo Metal Sonic) as Lightning Bolts strike the arena everywhere.

Idea 2: Kai-zo Destruction. He becomes Metal Sonic Kai (gigantic ofcourse) and flies up to one of the upper corners of the screen (would suggest the corner of the way he's not facing so if he's facing right he'll go to the left upper corner) and charges up a big beam from his chest. Then he Yells "KAI-ZO DESTRUCTION!" (again I can make a good voice clip if you want) and fires it as anyone who gets caught in it will be stuck and get 10% damage for each hit every half second. The beam stays for 3 seconds before it flashes (explodes) and launches the opponents nearby/in it away. (the total damage they can get from it should be around 60% to 80%)

If any one of these are possible to make I think it should be the next Final Smash. It would be cool.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome! I say the 2nd one. :P

@South: happens with Mephiles over ganon (Sonic port), and shadowkong. So I guess it's just sharing gfx. :P

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on December 27, 2012, 10:38:31 PM
Awesome! I say the 2nd one. :P

@South: happens with Mephiles over ganon (Sonic port), and shadowkong. So I guess it's just sharing gfx. :P
yes it is! I must make friendly versions to make it work ;) also blase the 2nd one is the only one that i think can work great with codings so we can make that.


Quote from: Mareeo 64 on December 27, 2012, 11:38:56 PM
:yay:
that is all....... :srs:
if you are experienced, i think you can make friendly versions urself. Just export all metals grafics: lazer, and the shield gfx. And import them into shadowkongs images in FitDonkey.Pac. I think it would work :)

Well that sounds easy enough.

*Wizard of Oz music*
If I only had a pc....

EDIT: Holy Kittens! I have 1000 posts! ;D

I think the back-A air is supposed to have a special property that SouthCraft's gonna fix for the next version.

When you use is forward b the blue graphic appears in front of him as he moves instead of behind him like a trail

Yeah. The Back A Air needs to have Metal Sonic fall slower cause I really want that kick from Sonic OVA to be in the PSA.

I've updated the Down Smash btw. It looks much better now.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

voted for teengohan
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

voted for jugo we already have goku,vegeta,kid buu,gotenks, and goten w/trunks. a narruto psa wouldnt hurt we only have naruto and a very basic sasuke atm. with said dragon bll z characters already made anything else doesn't add anything new and gets repetitve with there core playstyle.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 28, 2012, 05:28:18 AM
voted for jugo we already have goku,vegeta,kid buu,gotenks, and goten w/trunks. a narruto psa wouldnt hurt we only have naruto and a very basic sasuke atm. with said dragon bll z characters already made anything else doesn't add anything new and gets repetitve with there core playstyle.
there is a rock lee PSA that im planning to revamp too.

these teen gohan movesets over toon link
alot of them but not is them is playeble/ported animetions from mine/Sdo0m´s movesets so i hope good one over toon link will happen
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on December 28, 2012, 07:12:51 PM
these teen gohan movesets over toon link
alot of them but not is them is playeble/ported animetions from mine/Sdo0m´s movesets so i hope good one over toon link will happen
actually i was hoping jugo winning. since i got alot of ideas and i think naruto needs more bad guys than just sasuke. And i don't like Pain and the other old Akatsuki members.