SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: Kakka Carrot Cake on December 30, 2012, 01:08:32 AM
Can I help with Silver? I helped animate for the one b KJP. i would love to help with his
you will be collabed, but i don't need more help cuz i just gonna revamp KJp's moveset

Quote from: SouthCraft on December 30, 2012, 01:10:52 AM
you will be collabed, but i don't need more help cuz i just gonna revamp KJp's moveset

oh alrighty
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm waiting for a better Silver import though (one with mouths that are from Brawl Sonic and all that) before I start animating. The one that Flygon made is... meh.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: battleon469 on December 30, 2012, 01:07:38 PM
Just asking but why are you making another silver?
becuase ppl like to make multiple sonic psas, multiple shadow psas and multipull knuckles/silvers psas , i wont ever get why so many sonic fanatics on this forum lol.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I just wanna make a new Silver PSA cause the current one isn't Silverish enough for me. Also because I've played the [censored] out of Sonic 06 and know everything about him... I hate myself sometimes.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^ seriously that game is addicting even though it's so fricking bad!
[/url]

Quote from: battleon469 on December 30, 2012, 04:08:53 PM
^ seriously that game is addicting even though it's so fricking bad!

Yeah. Even if you say you won't play it again you always come back to it. Sadly it's the game I always play cause I can't find my Sonic Generations.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^lol my fav glitch is in the silver boss battle (near the start) is that you can run away from the actual battle and go back to the city. :af:
[/url]

Quote from: battleon469 on December 30, 2012, 05:04:00 PM
^lol my fav glitch is in the silver boss battle (near the start) is that you can run away from the actual battle and go back to the city. :af:

My favorite is when I make me and Silver come out of the invisible box, lead him into a small room (Dusty Desert Mirror's room) and spam the Green Gem (by jumping slightly before I use it)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


also if you do a down kick over and over again on those grey boxes you start getting higher in the sky.
[/url]

I figured out the Green Gem glitch myself. Where you jump just a half second before you kick. Sonic will land back on the ground but instead of doing that long as animations for getting ready and stopping he will just start kicking right away. This is because when you do the kick in the air he doesn't have any animation for getting ready and stopping so he just starts kicking right away. The Green Gem sucks though.

I'm trying to figure out a way to get to Soleanna's Castle but it's hard.

But we've gone off topic haven't we?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Blase if you don't like the silver models here on BV, i still got your texture edits. I can make better metal, expressions and maybe movable eyes too :)